cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

I love the show Total Divas! Eva Marie is my fave, it must be the red hair! 

Jaclyn!!!!! I am a stay at home mom of three kids ages 3,4 & 5. During my down time I spend it watching your YouTube tutorials and my husband laughs at me and says I'm obsessed. You really brighten my busy day. Your hair color is absolutely gorgeous. I know you recently stated that you darkened your red a little bit, do you know what brand of color your stylist uses or could you share your stylist with us:-)? You're hair is always so healthy looking. 

What's the absolute best pore refiner? I have gargantuan pores on my cheeks - right next to my nose in a triangle formation. Would a skin care line help also? Thanks 🙂 

Try patting Evermatte Poreless Priming perfector on the skin before applying your foundation.  I love how it fills in large pores and keeps skin shine free 🙂

upload_5701585482033354432.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector-P378017?skuId=1495209

Do you have any advice for a pressed powder and highlighter for oily skin?

Ever-Matte Blotting Powder Perfector is amazing for oily skins & for highlighter, try either Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured (gives mattifed luminosity) or Pressed!

upload_8776929353997676520.jpgupload_5478192843745415756.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/blotting-powder-perfector-P379128?skuId=1514280

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1538099

Hi Kerry & Jacklyn,

I own Becca Champagne Pop only and want to get another Becca highlighter for more subtle highlight? Which ones would you recommend for oily, NC15-20 skin? I was thinking the liquid moonstone or pearl but I would love to hear your opinion!

Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in moonstone or pearl would be absolutely beautiful and is lightweight for oily skin.  Poured also gives a beautiful matte luminosity - try that in moonstone or pearl!

Moonstone would look perfect on your skin tone.  Cant wait to hear what you think 🙂

upload_574837345463024474.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1538099

Hi Jaclyn! I just want to say you are amazing! Congratulations on Champagne Pop! If you could recommend your top 3 foundations what would they be and what shade please 🙂 this would be most helpful! 🙂 LOVE FROM BERMUDA

Hey Love!! Are you having a meet n greet in Tampa? Would love to see you in person!!! You are amazing!!!

Spoiler

Hey Jaclyn and Kerry what is your favorite skincare products to use? Btw you are an amazing person, you inspire girls of all different ages everyday. Thank you so much for everything!!! I hope one day I can meet you 

Hi Jaclyn. I was wondering how you darken foundation that is too light? I bought it couple months ago and dint have time to return it  😞 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn!

What are your fave DRUGSTORE products?

And what advice can you give to ame as a pale skin girl to pull off bolder colors other than nudes?

So much love from New Zealand!

x

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn what advise can you give to a new youtube beauty guru? I've recently started one because of you. I would have never had the courage to do so before you. I've learned so much from you whether it be about makeup or life. So thanks for being real, and such an incredible person. I wish you the best on all you future upcoming projects. Also know that no matter what you do this girl is behind you 100%

You guys are never going to believe this!  I have been doing my makeup during this chat and as I openedChampagne Pop to put it on and as I opened it it fell out of the package and onto the floor and crumbled!!!  I am so sad!!  Just reoreded!!  Can't be without my Champagne Pop!!  

IMG_3843.JPG

Anonymous Insider

rest in peace 😞

Spoiler

oh the horror!!! RIP Champagne Pop

JACLYN!!!! OMG im sooo ESSITTEDD! my question to you is, I am in the middle of oily and dry skin. I'm starting to try out illuminators I mix it with my foundation, just to get that glow. But I feel if I put it all over and on top highlight my cheek bones my cupids bow my nose with an actual shimmering highlighter I will probably look like a disco ball. For more on the oily side what would you recommend, maybe just highlight certain parts of the face ex. cheek bones or will an all over illuminator to give me a better glow??

Thank you!!!! I love you! I am BEYOND proud of your accomplishments you are such a positive true inspiration. XOXO

Hi Jaclyn! I love you and your videos so much! You are such an inspiration to women everywhere and I wish you all the success in the world! Thank you so much for all that you do for your subscribers! WE LOVE YOU! 

My question is do you plan or would you want to collab with Becca Cosmetics again in the future?! You totally should; Champagne Pop was perfection!

P.S. HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEK!

Hi Jaclyn! Congrats on all the success with champagne pop!!!

Where do you see yourself going from here? Is there a new goal/dream you have in mind? 

I'm so inspired by all that you do. Keep doing you boo ❤️

2 Replies
testing