cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Will there be a liquid version of Champagne Pop?

Anonymous Insider

Hello love! I had a quick question about my foundation routine. I'm currently using makeup forever HD and I find that when I apply powder over, I end up looking pretty cakey. I have mild acne and I just don't want to look like I've literally painted my face every day. I love how you keep it flawless and even no matter how much foundation or bronzer you apply! I'd like to learn how. Or if a beauty blender may be my best bet... Please let me know:) 

I am sorry for all the question but I am super pale and I have a really hard time finding lip colors that don't look strange on me and I was wondering if you know of any??? I have a cool undertone!!!

Thank you!!

Anonymous Insider

Hey ladies a huge fan of ur colaberation so excited that i purchased champane pop! Used it on so many clients they loved it! Jaclyn love your snapchats look fwd tl everday watching u makes my day!! 

Hi Jaclyn & Kerry! Will you be collaborating on any more items together? Also, will champagne pop be coming out in another version? I'd love to see it in the poured version. Sending love to you both!!

Thank you so much!  Stay tuned, exciting things to come:)

Hi Jaclyn!

I've been a huge fan of yours forever!

I was wondering what your best tip is for creating fuller looking lips?

I love my champagne pop highlighter, great job on it!

Hi Jaclyn,

My question is I have some texture to my skin with a few large pored on my checks.  I feel like I have tried every primer to even everything out.  Any recommendations?

Hello Jaclyn, First off I absolutely love you. Do you have any tips on makeup looks for working moms? AKA super fast and cute because time in the morning isn't something that's on my side lol. 

With love from Alaska!

Hi Jaclyn,  

What is the best way to minimize the look of pores and or makeup that covers them?  Also any skin care products you know of that would help with large pores. Thank you and love you so much!

hi! what all are you doing to your skin to get it so perfect!!!! I'm an esthetician and i must know!!!  you literally look poreless! 

what advice do you have for new people getting on youtube?  its a little discouraging when there are millions of people doing it now. also, did you have issues dealing with how you look on camera? all i can see is my flaws.  if you checked my channel out and had any advice to offer I'm open to it and would appreciate it! my youtube name is rachelann0923 but id also just like to know how your skin looks so perfect 🙂 

and also could you post more videos?  i have recently watched your old old videos and i still think you act the same just more confident and happier to talk about makeup now that its not a financial sacrifice 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn! Any advice to someone who's applying for beauty school?

Anonymous Insider

Hi jaclyn I just wanted to say that I´m a being fan of yours, and recently order champagne pop, it was kind of hard because sphere doesn't ship to Mexico and we can't find becca on Mexico but I sent to a P.O box so I´m so excited!! I wanna ask you what are your tips to blend the shadows easier and what you consider to be the best way to apply highlight! You´re such and inspiration to me!

Love you sooo so much! 

From Veracruz, Mexico!

Hi Jaclyn!

I'm new to your channel (been since February) but I absolutely love your videos.  

I'm on the older side and was wondering what foundation/concealer you would recommend (I already have some wrinkles going on).

p.s - I love champagne pop!  I am a pale as pale can be redhead and it works with my skin.  🙂  

You are amazing!  The only bummer thing is Morphie doesn't deliver to my address (I'm overseas) so I'll have to figure out a way to get those brushes and that new palate.  🙂 

Any thoughts on doing something in Europe?  

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!

I have a problem with my foundations or BB creams breaking up in my chin area and I don't know if it's the foundation or the powder I am using!!! I use rimmel stay matte powder and Smashbox BB cream. 

Thank y'all so much!!!

Anonymous Insider

HELLO LOVIES!!! 👐🏽👐🏽
IT'S ABOUT TIME I LOVE MY SKIN. I currently have 6 different cover up foundation samples that I am trying. My goal is to cover up as much of my acne scarring and indentations as possible (or at least make them less noticeable). I've been given so many different tips that are opposite of each other, from Sephora workers, that I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

Anyways, is there a right way to put makeup on in order to cover up scarring and indents in skin? And what is a good brand of makeup that will make it less noticeable? Thank you so much for your time! It is appreciated!
Kenz

Hi Jaclyn!

I get really bad acne around my cheekbones, I wash my face, drink a lot of water, exercise and I don't always wear makeup. Do you have any tips to help?

LOVE YOU!!

Hello jaclyn & kerry first of all I love you both. I just wanted to know what if you had to choose only two makeup items for he rest of your life what would they be ND why. Ps I love you both you are such inspirational beautiful ladies and I am so proud of you both 

Anonymous Insider

hey Jaclyn i think you are awesome and you are like my fav makeup artist and i was just wondering what is the best product to get rid of under-eye circles? ❤️ 

What's the best way to highlight dry skin without bringing attention to the flakes. (post exfoliation and moisturizer) 

Try prepping the skin with a hydrating primer like our new Backlight Priming Filter; this will prep skin and take care of any surface dryness.  Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed has liquid hydrators which is ideal for dryer skin!

http://www.sephora.com/backlight-priming-filter-P399831?skuId=1721281

upload_3293910020130227175.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1538107

upload_5337668427422674434.jpg

testing