cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hi Jaclyn! 

I think your skin is beautiful, and I wanted to ask you if there is anything in particular that you do before an event of filming to ensure your skin looks the best it can? 

I am mad proud of you for Champagne Pop, highlight on fleek! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn!

So quick question I have very very fair skin and I use the Lumi foundation in porcelain but my issue is with my concealer. I use the fit me concealer in fair which is their lightest shade but when I put it under my eyes for a highlight it doesn't work cause its just the same shade as my foundation. Any suggestions on what I should do or use? Please help! 🙂 By the way you are so beautiful inside and out and a true role model!

Hey Jaclyn!  Just want to say that I love you tutorials and any other videos so much!  You are so positive and gorgeous!  You have totally changed my approach to putting on makeup and I feel like I've learned so much!  I'm loving your highlighter and I'm so excited for whatever else you will be putting out!  

Hi Kerry & Jaclyn! What products would you recommend to achieve a luminous, dewy look without looking to shiny all over? Thank you!

Hi There,

Try using the Poured version of Shimmering Skin Perfector, the finish is soft  with a hit of shimmer.

upload_2839736616683742980.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/perfect-skin-mineral-powder-foundation-P377045?skuId=1462563

Hi Jaclyn!  I am such a huge fan and I just want to congratulate you on the success of Champagne Pop.  I love the product so much and I wear it all the time! #highlightonfleek  

Hey Jaclyn!!!💜💜💜LOVE YOU so so so much! Anyway! I have super fair skin! And I love and cherish Champagne Pop, but I was wondering if you could give me a few other favorite highlighters that you have that would work for fair skin! 💜

Anonymous Insider

Will your makeup line be drugstore price or high end price? either way we'll buy it but just curious lol love u

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn! what are the best colors (lips and eyes) for light olive skin, blonde, with dark green eyes?

Hi Jaclyn I love you and Champagne Pop so much! When will you be uploading your next video and do you prefer benefit or tarte blushes and what shades of each?

hey guys!

what mask do you recommend for black heads?

Hi Jaclyn and Kerry. I crease a lot under my eyes what do you ladies recommend? I cant seem to find what will work. #helplessmakeuploverintexas P.S. I have been a fan since you started on your youtube 🙂 IMG_1697[1].JPG

Try setting the under eyes with a setting powder 🙂

Thanks Kerry, Does Becca have one? I've only used a few of Becca brand products and I love them. 

Hi Jaclyn!!! 🙂 My best friend and I love you! And own all the products you've collabed on. Love champagne pop! You're truly an ispiration for us aspiring MUAs and WOMEN in general. You're so humble and I hope to one day meet you in the NJ/NYC area!! Your youtube videos are life, i'm looking forward to all the other things to come! If you have any words of advice for an aspiring freelance makeup aritst, i'd appreciate it!! Love youuu! ❤️

P.S. Is it possible to book you for weddings?! k, thanks bye. 🙂

- Melissa G.

Hi Jaclyn !!! ❤️

I love you so much and I can't wait for all the collaborations you'll be coming out with in the future. Come to California and set up a meet and greet please. You have such a beautiful soul and I would love to meet you ! Thank you for inspiring me and coming out with amazing products. I will continue to buy your products and support you 100%.

Since this is a beauty talk I have to include a question but I have millions. Lol  What can I do if I have breakout after breakout after breakout? What are some good affordable products for skin care. (aka what are your holy grail skin care products)

I hope you get to answer my question !

Love you tons and tons and tons ❤️

What is your favorite tone of nudes? Ex. Peachy, pink, brown, etc? Thanks babes!! x

I personally love warm browns to really accentuate the eyes.  Try our Ombre Nudes Eye Palette!

upload_5911861084481987264.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/ombre-rouge-eye-palette-P398421?skuId=1721232

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn and Kerry! Let me just tell you how much I adore Champagne Pop! I had a question about having oily skin, I definitely have it and was wondering how one would control that because makeup comes off my face in a few hours and i was wondering what I could do with my skincare routine or maybe makeup routine to help it last longer besides a setting spray, thank you! and much love to Jaclyn for her amazing accomplishments, you're my favorite youtuber<333

Try prepping the skin with Ever-matte Poreless Priming Perfector-- it will keep the skin matte and makeup stay put for 12+ hours 

http://www.sephora.com/ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector-P378017?skuId=1495209

upload_3664232692511428585.jpg

Hey Jaclyn! I'm so proud of you! Champagne pop is AMAZING. You are my inspiration, seriously you are a Queen. Love you! :')

My question is how did you start off on makeup, any tips?

I love doing makeup, and now people are asking me to do their makeup. This is something I love doing, and I  want to continue to do it!  

2 Replies
testing