cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hello Kerry and Jaclyn! Thanks for doing this live chat 🙂 

I've always liked the look of highlighting but anytime I apply any product to my face (powder, cream, or liquid) my pores shine through more than anything else. The only way I've been able to avoid it is by using a super super light hand but sometimes I want something a little bit stronger. Do you guys have any suggestions or tips? Apologies if this question has been asked a million times! 

Try using our poured Shimmering Skin Perfector-- its soft on the skin and I found it doesn't highlight my pores 🙂  Hope that helps 

Hi Jaclyn,

Champagne pop is amazing and swatches beautifully, but I find myself not reaching for it that often because it looks really gold on my skin, and with summer ending I need some tips on good ways to wear a gold highlight in fall and winter on very fair skin. By the way, I love you so much and I'm really proud of how far you've come, I really mean it when I say that you deserve it! 

First of all j love both Sephora and You Jaclyn I'm soo happy and excited to see both of you joined.... My question is due to a rumor is if you will be collaborating with Becca again. Luv u so much. Say hi to me on snapp roci84...  When would u come to Chicago???

Hi Jaclyn,

I watch all your videos! Although I'm probably one of your older fans, I can say that I turned my daughter-in-law and granddaughter on to your channel. You have tutorials that fit every age and I use all of your suggestions.

I love Becca and have the Opal, but can't wait to purchase the Champagne Pop

Thanks for continuing to share your work and making it useful for all ages!

Oldest Fan!

Hi Jaclyn,

Do you have any advice to grow eyebrows back after over tweezing or product recommendations for filling in barely there eyebrows?

Hello Jaclyn, 

Let me just start off with saying that I love your videos/snaps!!! You are just amazing!! My question is what is the best BB cream you can suggest to use. I don't really like how much coverage foundation gives and am looking for something with a much lighter coverage. Thanks so much!!! 

Hey Jaclyn. Before I found your channel I hardly ever looked up makeup stuff. But now I'm addicted to your videos. Your so down to earth and great. It's like having a best friend that you can't be with but get to see on TV!! Lol. Anyways. I bought champaign pop but when I put it on it doesn't seem to shimmer or stand out or highlight. I use the same brush and I just don't see that Taaa daaa or pop like it does on you. Am I doing something wrong?? P.s I love you. 

Jaclyn my love!!!!!!!! First off, just want to say how proud I am of you and how far along you've come! I love everything about you and look up to you very much! You're an inspiration, not only in the beauty world, but also as a woman in society. I look up to you and see the great things that you have accomplished in your life and hope I could grow and become as fabulous as you are!

My question for you today is; what is your top favorite BECCA product (other than champagne pop ofcourse!). ALSO, I have a major issue with dry patches of skin on my face and was wondering what products I could use to maybe conceal it temporarily? Because when I put my make up on it becomes dry and tends to flake on those certain areas.

Love you girl!!!!!! xoxoxox -Sarah

Anonymous Insider

I've been been considering starting a Youtube channel (not exclusive to makeup. I also want to do cute DIY's, painting, etc) but my make up collection isn't that big....what advice could you offer? I've had terrible doubts about it and it's stopped me from pursuing it. 

Thanks Jaclyn! Love ya! 😘

Hi Jaclyn, do you plan on coming out with more products with Becca? 

What colors work best for Champagne Pop? I just got it recently (last one in a Sephora store nearby me, the other stores were sold out) and I really like it! It definitely makes you stand out 🙂

By colors I mean blush and eyeshadow. I tend to go with gold/browns to rose gold to sometimes pink (Naked 3 palette, MAC Sushi Flower eyeshadow). I also like wearing pink blushes and peach/coral ones!

Thanks for the advice 😄

Hey Jaclyn!! I was wondering if you could do a video just focused on Oily skin. I need one soo bad 😞

Hello lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

My question is: If you had to choose between always wearing a full face of makeup or never being able to wear any makeup, what would you choose? Hope that made sense! Love you sooooo so much! x

Hi Jaclyn,

what are good nude eye shadow do you recommend as a beginner in make up; what are good brushes do you recommend; please make more videos for new beginner how do blend eyeshadows or easy smokey eyes. 

Thank you! XO 

hey Jaclyn im 21 years old and me and my boyfriend have been talking about getting engaged any advise on marrying young? love ya girl  

Hi Kerry and Jaclyn,

I never tried a highlighter before the hype of Champagne Pop- now I'm hooked! I'd love to see a small highlighter palette come out by Becca - any idea if this can/will happen? 🙂 

Hi Kerry! Will there be a live video as part of this live chat, or will it be comments with you and jaclyn replying? Thanks! Also, LOVE BECCA!

Hi Kerry,

Do you have any plans of coming out with a line of brushes to compliment your makeup line? Thanks!

For the time well be keeping the One Perfecting brush as our main offering .  Im working on something exciting though.... 🙂

Great thank you! Very excited to see what you plan to launch. Congratulations on your success and growing business. It's so nice to see talented women in leadership positions making wonderful contributions to society.

1 Reply
testing