cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hi Jaclyn! First off you are amazing and I love you so much!

i am currently in the process of losing 50lbs, my weight makes me feel self conscious and that makeup can't even cover that. What do you do to stay positive when struggling with yourself? (Thou I'm sure you don't have this problem..) "Skinny fat" 😘

Spoiler
Love you!💌💕💞💓💌💕💞💓💌
Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn,

Whenever I use Becca highlighters, I just end up with a swath of glitter,  no matter how small or big my brush is, or how dense or fluffy.  It looks really bad.  What application method will best produce a very subtle shine with the highlighters?

Thank you for your time.

Lipstick! What is the best way to apply so that it doesn't flake due to dryness AND stays put?

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn, I just wanted to tell you that you are my favourite you tuber, you're so sweet and bubbly and everybody loves you here in Kuwait. If you don't know where Kuwait is its in the Middleeast. i just wanted to tell you that the world needs more people like you positive, funny, sweet people. I registered on sephore.com just to get a change to tell you this. I hope this puts a smile on your face just how you made many of us smile. I wont be able to try your new highlighter because we dont have becca here, but im sure its amazing if you created it.  I wish you all the best and keep doing what your doing.Love you -n

Hi, Jaclyn! The most difficult part of putting together a makeup look for me is choosing the right blush color to tie the look together. Any rules of thumb to make this easier?

To both of you, I am dying to get both radiant skin satin finished and ultimate coverage creme foundation but thinking since I been noticing I get lil oily in the T sone. What you recommend me?  ❤️❤️❤️

Can I purchase champagne campaign shirts anywhere. I want one

Anonymous Insider

Hair up or down when you are sleeping? Love you! xx

Up 🙂  keep it off your face to prevent break out and also will add a bit of volume 

Hi Kerry,

I have many highlighters and love adding more to my collection. I'm wondering if Becca has considered making a palette containing all of the highlighters or selling a set of mini highlighters. I'd be all over that!

thank you:)

Hi Sweets, I love that idea....some exciting things are in the works 🙂

Stay tuned, there are some exciting things in the works::)

Ooo I second this!

Jaclyn! when/ are you EVER going to do a meet up in Tampa?! Like helloooo your'e from here shouldn't we get some kind of special treatment!  lol im kidding BUT FOR REAL please set up a meet and greet in Tampa... Its only right girlfiran! well i love you so so so so so much keep up with the good work success and awesome humbleness of yours and i will continue to be a friend and buy your amazing products. Thank you for being YOU. Love, Siomy ❤️ ig: itsiomy 

Anonymous Insider

Hi you beautiful ladies you! First things first, you are both the realist because you collaborated to produce one of the most revolutionary highlighters out there!  

Jaclyn, what was the first thing you did/said when you were approached for the collab and Kelly what was the trick to mastering the perfect champagne pop look :)?!  One more little question for you both, what is your favourite way to apply and utilise champagne pop?

You're both wonderfully inspirational women who are more motivating than you think...!  In the words of the Spice Girls, Girl Power!!!!

Elaine x

Ps. You're both amazeballs!! 

What is your favorite item to hydrate your skin? x o x o 

Jaclyn and Kerry, where do you draw your beauty inspiration from? I'm currently in a "beauty funk" and am struggling to find my creative side back. 

Also, love love love Champagne pop. You guys sure know your highlight. Thanks for making such an awesome product. 

I go through the same ruts as well, everyone does. I gather inspiration from everything - fashion, sometimes just staring at my eyeshadows and coming up with new combos! Sometimes you have to inspire yourself!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn!

what is the best way to pick your correct foundation color? I always have problems with this. Thank you and much love and luck!

Will you be my best friend?

Love you boo... Maybe your highlight always be on fleek! 

testing