cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

One more question- I have hooded eyes and I looked up how to apply the best eyeliner and eyeshadow but it still makes them seem small, Do you know which brands or styles could make them look better?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn, 

Before I get started with my question let me just say I'm a huge fan, & one day I hope to meet you in person! I live in Oklahoma, it's hot as hell, & extremely humid. Last week, it got up to 102, with a heat index of 112. I have an oily face (ew i know) & right now I use bare minerals liquid foundation. Stays on ok for the most part, but I can't seem to find anything that will stay on thru the heat & humidity. What do you recommend? 

Thank you! 🙂 

Hello!

I am wondering if you have any recommendations for highlighters that work well with oily skin and do not accentuate your pores? All of the highlighters i have tried seem to make my pores look large no matter how I apply them. Are there any specific products or techniques that you think would work well for me?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions! 😄

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn!! I don't even know where to start. Your such an inspiration to me. Seeing you make it gives me that extra umph to get my life together. I'm 22 and I'm married, I watch your videos all the time. I even make my husband watch them. Lol I think he likes watching them too. Even if he doesn't say it. 🙂 I'm a freelance model here in sc. & I use your tips alllllll the time. Your such an easy teacher. 🙂 Your story and my story are so similar it's scary. Long lost siblings? No? Okay. Lol 

So for my question...you did an eye tutorial when you first started your youtube channel. It was a reddish brown color. All over the lid then blended into your crease. By far one of my favorite looks. I would just love an up to date version!!! So please? 

You touch everyone's lives who come in contact with you. But not just that, your ora has so much power and passion you touch lives over video. & the Internet at that. Your just amazing. Your so real, and to me...that's what matters. That your not some famous person who already had money that flaunts their plastic surgery around like it's natural. Your so real. Don't ever loose that. It's my favorite. 

Thanks, and I hope you have an awesome day. 

-Erica W.

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn, will you visit Toronto one day we love you!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️🇨🇦

is your morphe eyeshadow palette going to be sold again?

Anonymous Insider

What is the best foundation for SUPER OILY skin??  Love you Jaclyn. You and Manny are my Favorites ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello!  I'm super fair and most highlighters or bronzers tend to look muddy on my skin or not light enough.  What would you recommend for someone with super fair skin and pink undertones?

Jaclyn, would you ever spend a day with one of your subscribers? 

Hi Jaclyn! Would you ever do a video talking about makeup that would be flatterimg on darker skin tones? Love you! 🙂

Jaclyn!!! Love you and all that you do and I can't wait to continue to follow tou as your success continues to grow. On that note, how long is champagne going to be available for and is there a possibility for it to become permenent? 

Hi! Which highlighter color would you recommend for light skin with neutral undertones please?

Hi! I'm so excited to reach you. You are truly talented.  My question is, a common complaint women of color have with highlighters is that it makes their skin look ashy or dry.  Which colors do you recommend to avoid that look?  Becca's Moonstone or Opal? Thanks!

Jaclyn, what is your favorite eye cream and your favorite brush to set your under eye concealer? 

Anonymous Insider

When r u coming to UK ..????????

Anonymous Insider

what mattifying primer do you recommend for oily skin? love you jaclyn xo

Try the Makeup Forever matte primer

Jaclyn!!!!  OMG! I love you so much!  Thank you for doing what you do.  You are truly an inspiration and my favorite makeup artist.  😃 

Which foundation do you recommend for dry skin (medium or full coverage)?  

Which setting powder works best for dry skin?

Which hydrating cream is best?    

Hi I'm a huge fan! Im currently really into fake lashes and I was wondering if you could recommend a good lash glue and what are your favorite style/brand of lashes?

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn!

I have been married for about a year and a half now and have moved to Costa Rica to be with my husband. Unfortunately i don't have access to any sephora stores down here but I was lucky that I was visiting my family in Michigan when you came out with Champagne Pop! My sister in law and I both ordered one within the first hour and we absolutely love it! I am currently back in Costa Rica and am sad that I am back to no sephora store access. Luckily, I can access YouTube anywhere 😉 (YASSSSSS!) I was wondering if you had any tips or tricks with hooded eyelids as well as rosacea along the jawline. Thank you for being an inspiration! Love you so much! 

-Amily

PS you and Jon = marriage goals! 

Also, please come to Costa Rica!!!!

Hi Kerry,

You have obviously already aced this, but how do you keep the style direction on trend and relevant? 

testing