cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

You should create a makeup tutorial using all of the products you have made!

Hi!

I've heard a ton of good things about your product, but I have oily skin. What is the best way to use the skin perfector?

I would suggest foundation & powdering the whole face to keep yourself matte. Then place the highlight only in certain places where you want to add the glow.

http://www.sephora.com/becca-x-jaclyn-hill-shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P398805?skuId=1721240

upload_854466213364301309.jpg

Jaclyn! I live in Argentina . The makeup here is expensive and theres not a huge variety of brands. Mac and Bobbi Brown are here. Whats your favorite product from either of those? Love you so much and I hope you know youre a huge inspiration to me! Keep up all the hard work. Xx. 

Hi Jaclyn! So my mom is looking for a new foundation (she currently uses bare minerals) and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for powder or liquid. I love you so much!

Jaclyn! I've literally spent the last 20 minutes screaming at my computer because I thought the live chat was a video and it wasn't loading! LOL you seriously are my idol and girl crush every single day! you are such a beautiful person inside and out!

How soon can we expect a JH makeup line? And what will you do when champagne pop is all sold out? Will you wait a few years and restock? I got mine a month ago and feel like i'm gonna hit pan soon and am going to cry when its gone!

XOXO

Lindsay

2016 will be a very exciting year for my brand personally! I can't give exact details about my line, but stay tuned! I am very excited! 

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn would you ever come to Oklahoma? Love you, you are so awesome and such an inspiring person!!!!

Hi Jaclyn,

I started watching your youtube videos and was inspired to become a makup artist because of you. Do you have any tips about becoming a makeup artist? Also, do you plan on making Champange Pop permanent? I am obsessed with it and already bought two of them.

Hey Jaclyn! 

First of all I just want to say I look up to you so much, you are literally my idol. I would rather be locked in a room with you than like Beyoncè or someone lol! 

Congratulations on Champaign Pop, I'm so happy I ordered it, even from the UK! It's the best highlighter I've ever used! 

2 questions:-

- How on earth does your skin look so dewy and hydrated on your YouTube video's?!

- When will you be coming the UK?! I need to see you in person! 

P.s Champaign Pop doing It's thing! 

Much love, Tash xoxox

IMG_1219.JPG

Thank you so much Tash! Much love! As you can see in my videos, I put a lot of work into keeping my skin hydrated since I am so dry. From primers, skincare, dewy foundations & highlights. Its a full time job! Haha! I would love to visit the UK, we'll see what the future has in store!

You do put a lot of work in yes, I can just never find the correct primer to use?! I am constantly watching your videos and I have bought so many products you have haha! Hard times having dry skin! Thank you so much for the reply Jaclyn, YAAAS come to the UK as soon as you can! 

Hope you and your three boys are all well! Hope to see you soon:-) x

Anonymous Insider

It's 1:24 am here. I don't see how you answer all these questions. But hey girl I love you. I wanna know how you stay so positive all the time?

Hey girl, I love you too! It is not always easy, but it is the better way to live! Force yourself to smile! XO

Anonymous Insider

Hi jaclyn!! I am such a huge fan!! I was wondering if you would ever consider doing a video where you shout out other you tubers like myself who put so much time money and effort into their videos and haven't had their big break yet! even if you don't do the video i would love for you to check out my channel! my username is candaceparker87 love you so much!!

Hi Kerry!

I was wondering if there are any plans to make Pearl in a pressed version? I bought the liquid version because of Lisa Eldridge and I cannot get enough! Would love to see a pressed version too!

Stay tuned for some exciting things ahead::)

That sounds promising!😊

Hi Jaclyn! I wanted to know if you will be doing an updated eyeliner tutorial? Its the thing i struggle most with in makeup and I love how you teach and break the process of makeup application down so us beginners can really learn, I love you and will always support you. Thank you for all that you do.

PS> will you follow me on twitter: optimiste321 😉

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn ! I was supposed to be in the line for the meet up in Union square but there wasn't enough tickets. My questions are ; are you going to have another meet n greet in New York?

And

will there be a liquid version of Champange Pop?

Anonymous Insider

Hi jaclyn!! I am such a huge fan!! I was wondering if you would ever consider doing a video where you shout out other you tubers like myself who put so much time money and effort into their videos and haven't had their big break yet! even if you don't do the video i would love for you to check out my channel! my username is candaceparker87 love you so much!!

2 Replies
testing