cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hello Jaclyn!

I'm getting married in a couple of months, and would like to know some tips and tricks for makeup application so that all of my hard work will show up in photos!

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us 😉

Love you so much! Congrats on all of your success, you deserve it!

Anonymous Insider

I'm not sure if you already watched it but Jaclyn did an "in depth bridal tutorial + lots of tips & tricks" video a while ago that might be helpful. 🙂 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Why does my foundation/concealer always look dry and flakey no matter what primer I use? Do you have any tips to help? Also how do I minimize the look of pores because mine are huge and very noticeable?

Yes, exfoliate on a weekly basis. I am dry and I personally exfoliate 3-4 times per week!

Jaclyn how did you get your skin to not be as dry. I remember you saying your mother in law took you step by step, but I don't remember the products you used. I have a very irritated t-zone around my nose and I get very flaky, but just in my tzone area. Do u think those products will work for me?
Love you and congrats on all your success! U deserve it! 😘

Janessa Richmond

Hi Jaclyn! I was wondering what your all time favorite foundation is for dry skin! 

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn I love you so so much!! 

why didn't you choose any special packaging on the acutal highlighter CP to make it even more special maybe? 🙂

What type of brush is recommended to use when apply the champagne pop?

Hello beauties! What highlighters do you recommend for people with big pores and extremely oily skin? Thanks! 

Xoxo - Gina G.

Hey Jaclyn!!!

i love you and your videos so much!!! You are such a role model for me and my literal hero ❤️

I was in sephora yesterday to get champagne pop!! But sadly they were out of stock. So I was wondering if they are going to restock it or maybe even make it permanent!!!

thanks so much

Tessa 😘❤️

Yes, all Sephoras will be will be restocked very soon!! Thank you so much for the support! XO

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn! Just wondering if you'd ever visit Dublin, Ireland? I would to meet you someday! Also, out of all the 'Twilight' characters, who would you describe yourself as most and why? (P.S. i love the music from the breaking dawn part 2 intro too! And their music in general!) Love you! ❤️ Ava 🙂 xx

Do you use an eye primer? if so, do you have a favorite?

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn,

I'm so proud of you for all that you have accomplished! You deserve everything that you are getting, I hope you know. Just know that you are inspiring soo many young woman, including myself so keep doing you boo. love you❤️ i wish i couldve seen you in nyc but, next time. Anyway, when is champagne pop going out since its limited edition?

Jaclyn! Love you soooo much babe! Bought champagne pop and freaking died! Ughh , its so gorgina. ❤❤❤

Jaclyn my six year old and I have been watching you for awhile.you have given us mommy and daughter time and I appreciate that to so much! You are incredible and are a six year olds romodel. That's amazing. What can you tell Emma about following your dreams at such a young age! We love you!! 

Jaclyn!

You are so fabulous! You are such an inspiration, thank you for doing what you do. I want to meet you so bad! Come to Washington State!<3

Spoiler

Thank you so much! I love you too!!

Hi Jaclyn!!!!
I'm a huge fan since u used to work for Mac and your first youtube videos!

I just wanted to say you are so awesome and I love your collab with Becca.

I bought one to use and one as a backup just in case!

I have heard there's something else in the works with Becca, hoping the rumor is true!

*hugs* 

Thank you so much, love! You're so sweet! I'm not allowed to say anything at this time, but stay tuned. XO

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn, You're gorgeous. I am very pessimistic by nature. Please tell me a way to be positive like you.

testing