cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hi Jaclyn!

What beauty product(s) do you save for date nights and/or special occasions?

Hey Jac!😘 Will you be having any other East Coast m&gs any time soon? P.S. I love you so much!!❤️

Anonymous Insider

First of all I wanted to say that I love you Jaclyn secondly I wanted to ask how to choose the right highlighter and contour to compliment a paler complexion 

Hi Jaclyn!!!

Four years ago, when you were sitting in front of your refrigerator, wondering what was to come, and struggling like so many of us, can you tell us the biggest thing(s) that kept you motivated to keep on filming?  What was your inner voice saying?

Thank you for casting light into our lives with that great personality!

OMG Jaclyn, I am so proud of you ,I 💕 You!!!  You have inspired me to start a YouTube channel as well . Your makeup is always flawless and on point!!!! I absolutely love your channel and have been watching since the beginning. I have bought almost every product you have recommended and have NEVER been disappointed, not even ONCE!! My question to you is what type of advice can you give to new and upcoming YOUTUBERS that' are trying to start a channel?? Also what Makeup school did you attend, or were you self taught???

Hi Jaclyn!

First of all...I live in Central Florida, can we be BFFs? Second, because we're in Florida, what are your favorite products to survive the humidity down here?

Also...is there another BECCA collaboration with you coming any time soon?

I'm getting married this Friday in Iowa (hot and humid)- Even with my urban decay setting spray I sometimes find myself with slightly melting makeup- any tips to help my makeup last the day? I use Smashbox photo finish primer as well. 

Jaclyn can you mention me on your snapchat!!!

please let me know what foundation I could use for oily skin?

God bless you with everything that you do.

When I use highlighter, my skin tends to look dry and fine lines emerge.  The highlighter tends to look too heavy or ashy, and when I use an extremely light hand, it doesn't show up at all.  Liquid highlighter messes up my foundation and makes a mess.  What are some tips to make powder highlighter look more dewy?

Hello Ladies.I have heard so much about Becca illumination products.I have  olive/oily skin which tends to break out as well as a football mom which I spend a lot of time outside in the sun.Which product and application brush would you recommend that is natural looking and won't cake? Thank you☺️

Hey Jaclyn! Do you have advice to smoke the lower lash line? 

apply a eyeliner or yu can us eblack shadow and use a pencil brush to smoke it out

PLEASE MAKE CHAMPAGNE POP PERMANANT!!!

Do you think you will be coming to Pittsburgh?????

Kerry,

Any sneak peeks or hints pertaining to Holiday releases?! 

You’re going to absolutely love what we have in the works. Stay tuned!!

Jaclyn,

If you could design your perfect line of makeup, but with only 3 products. what products would you launch?

Hey Jaclyn!! 

I know this probably sounds insane but I cannot think of question to ask you!! So with that being said, I just want to tell you how stunning you are and I love and admire you! You are such a great role model to the girls of today. I literally watch all of your videos on my tv at home and I honestly cannot get enough of them. KEEP THAT HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEK GIRL!!!  You deserve nothing but the best!! XOXOXO 

-Meg

Pls talk about best concealer and foundation application for large pores.

Start with Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, follow with Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme and set with a translucent finishing powder!  I love applying my foundation with The One Perfecting Brush

upload_5283273616760087976.jpgupload_1514622974443018836.jpgupload_2047392545592709390.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector-P378017?skuId=1495209

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-coverage-complexion-creme-P384640?skuId=1576305

http://www.sephora.com/the-one-perfecting-brush-P382936?skuId=1539675

Pls best way to hide pores and not look cakey

testing