cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hey Kerry!

I love my beach shimmer soufflé and want to get another. Do you know when sephora online will be restocked? Also, will BECCA have any special holiday releases?

Love this highlight!!! You did an amazing job on collaborating to make a beautiful product!! My question is to find a good brush to highlight with that I might already own? 💖💖💖 Thank you 

I finally got my hands on Champagne Pop yesterday after waiting for what felt like forever for it to come back into stock on Sephora Canada's website. It was definitely worth the wait. I had to bust out a brush and put some of my bare face last night and I almost fell out of my chair! I would love to see this come out as a liquid or a cream, any chances of that?

Hey Jaclyn and Kerry 🙂

I was wondering if there will be any holiday highlighter sets this year? I LOVE champagne pop, would love to own the other shades too!

Jaclyn, you're such an inspiration and an amazing person. We love you here in Canada, you should come visit 🙂

Love,

Lisa-Marie

I love you so much jaclyn 😄😘💖

Hi Jaclyn and Kerry,

I've always been interested in trying Becca products, but haven't taken the plunge. Becca highlighters are legendary at BT here, but I'm always worried about highlighters being too much for my skin (I'm on the oily side, and dewy looks can soon turn to massive oil pools by noon).

I've love to hear what you would recommend for me to try!

Thank you for your time.

Hi Jaclyn

My name is Haifa; I have question regarding applying the highlighter without getting creased in your face; what best way to apply and which brush would you recommend?  I have been struggling applying highlighter the right way. 

Thank you beautiful! I wish you all the success 🙂 

Haifa XO

Hi Kerry,

I love BECCA's highlighters, but I sometimes have difficulty not over-applying and end up looking like a disco ball. Do you have any tips for creating more of a subtle glow look? I have only used the pressed powder version; would a different formula work better for that?

Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn!

My name is Jami!! So I have SUPER oily skin and I was wondering if you have any recommendation as to what primers, foundation, and or powders would be the best to control it!

ps I have Champagne Pop and my highlight is always on fleek

Something exciting is in the works 🙂  Stay tuned...

Hi Jaclyn,

Although I'm probably one of your older fans, I can say that I turned my daughter-in-law and granddaughter on to your channel. You have tutorials that fit every age and I use all of your suggestions.

Thanks for continuing to share your work and making it useful for all ages!

Now off to purchase your Becca Highlighter!

Cindi

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!!

Hi Jaclyn, first I want to say congratulations I am so happy for you! Do you have any tips for oily skin? I own Champagne pop and I love how it looks but after a few hours instead of looking highlighted my face is so oily. (Not from the highlighter, I just have oily skin) No matter what I use I am oily after a few hours. Thank you! 

Hi Jaclyn & Kerry!

Jaclyn you are my favorite YouTuber! I have watched many of your videos and have purchased some of your Makeup Geek eye shadow suggestions since you love them so much!

My complexion is fair and I have oily skin. I have yet to find my holy grail foundation/concealer. Any suggestions?

Also, which Becca highlighter would you recommend for my fair complexion? I have golden undertones but have been told many times my face is very "peachy".

Here is a pic of my skin sans makeup.Captured.PNG

Thank you so much!

Hello Becca ladies, 

With all these beautiful highlighters available any special tips for people with oily skin. I'm interested in trying out highlighters but afraid it will make me more shiny than glowy! 

Thank you for participating in a chat 

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn!! Will you be doing a meet and greet anytime soon in Tampa, Florida?? 

Hey! I was wondering if you guys had any tips for big face contouring? I have a big chubby face and I need tips hiding that. 

Thanks!

Love you Jac!

image.jpg

You do not need to hide your face, you're adorable. 

Hi Jaclyn! I just wanted to say you are the reason that I started falling in love with makeup and now find it as a creative medium for myself - thank you!

My question is: were you ever scared or nervous to put your everything into makeup without knowing if you would become as successful as you are today?

Also, what are your thoughts on the powder foundations like the Tarte Airbrush Foundation?

Love you lots!

Hi Jaclyn what translucent powder would you recommend to prevent creasing under the eyes!!! By the way love your personality  love ya!!!!!! 

Anonymous Insider

I rewatched your bridal tutorial yesterday. Is there anything you would change or do differently? Or would you do everything the same? 🙂

testing