cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Jaclyn, when I put on my foundation and then set it with powder, my pores are so big and noticeable on my face and forehead. Any tips on products to use or how to get them to not be noticeable?

Hey Jaclyn!  Would you please let us know your current skincare routine and favorite products!

Hi ladies!!! Love you both ❤️ ❤️ I was wondering what your tried and true facial exfoliators are? 

Hi Kerry and Jaclyn!

I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to "clean up" your highlight if you pack on a little more than you meant to, or maybe brought it a little too low on the cheeks.  I sometimes get a little excited and can go overboard for a daytime look 🙂 

I look forward to seeing what you both come up with next!

Marlene

If you could give one piece of advice to an 18 year old aspiring makeup artist that admires you and looks up to you in life what would it be?

Jaclyn! 

My name is Hope and I have combination/ oily skin. I also suffer from acne. I was wondering if you could help with a cleanser, toner, moisterizer, and foundation that might suit my skin better. And last longer. I have a ton of trouble with making my makeup last. 

Thank you so much!

Love you so much!

Hey Jaclyn!  If you could recommend one holy grail product to your subscribers what would it be?

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn!! Will you be doing a meet and greet anytime soon in Tampa, Florida?? 

something exciting is in the works!!  you'll love it I promise 🙂

what foundation is good for oily skin?

🙂 

Would you recommend Champagne pop for a wedding day highlight? If not, why?

Anonymous Insider

HI Jaclyn! I was wondering what skin care, foundation or products you recommend for someone who has rosacea?

Hi Jaclyn! What products do you recommend for blue under eye bags?! Thanks! Love you!!

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn!! 

can you share ANYTHING about your makeup line?! we’re all DYING to know!!!!! 🙂

Hi Jaclyn, 

Are you ever going to do a meet and greet in Vegas Sephoras?! ☺️☺️☺️

Ps thanks for making my high light always on fleek 

I love the color and formulation of champagne pop but it seems like I have a hard time making it look not to heavy. Any tips? Ps I love you Jaclyn! I feel like I relate so well to you (I think it's the homeschoolers in U.S. 😉). I pray that God will bless you even more!
Thanks for inspiring me, Rachel 😊

Hi Jaclyn, what product would you recommend for tired looking eyes or dark circles? Also do you plan on collaborating with Becca again to perhaps create a blush as well?

Jaclyn I love you SOOO much!!! My dream is to be a makeup artist but I need some advice on how to get started. Should I attend the 8 week makeup school? And then what are my steps once makeup school is over? I have no idea how to put myself out there and get clients. Also...what's your current favorite foundation?! XOXO

Jaclyn,

I am such a big fan of yours and so happy for all of your success. I cannot believe how far you have come, and I'm excited to see where you go next.

My question has to do with your filming set up. I am interested in starting my own youtube channel, and your lighting and camera lens are perfect. Can you please share what lights you are using and your lens please. There has been a marked improvement in the quality of your videos ever since you switched both. Thank you so much!

Hi BECCA beauties!!

Thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to chat all things BECCA!!

testing