cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

It's like a little black dress you can't go wrong with different 'styles' of shimmering skin perfector - they're all gorgeous.  For a dewy glow I like the liquid and for more intense shine the pressed!

Jaclyn You're my Idol!!!

Spoiler

JACLYN I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE GORGEOUS ❤️ stay fierce

Thank you so much! I love you too!!

Kerry I love Becca's highlighters, they all work so well on multiple skin tones. Have you thought about doing a holiday set or even a mini set of all the highlighters?

Jaclyn how did you decide on the color of your highlighter? It is a new favorite of mine.

exciting things in the works 🙂  The shade was created to look pretty on all skin types-- a good combo of warms and cools 

A mini set for the holidays would be amazing!

I loved last year's liquid set and I'd love a holiday set, especially travel sizes of the different types of highlighters.

Exactly what I came here to ask!

Anonymous Insider

Love that idea @BeautyJunie325!

Hi Kerry and Jaclyn,

I love the collab between Becca and Jaclyn, and I LOVE Champagne Pop. Congratulations Jaclyn ! 🙂

I love the Becca eyeshadow quads, and I love Jaclyn's preference of warmth and shimmers in eyeshadows. I was wondering if there can/will be a collab for a eyeshadow palette, because that would be extremely awesome ! 🙂

Also, will the Champagne Pop ever be available in liquid/poured form ? Thank you! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey ladies! I am a super fair natural redhead, about an NW15 and orangey red hair. What advice would you give in colours to wear in terms of eyeshadows and blush etc? I am a huge lover of moonstone highlight and flower child blush. Champagne pop is my new favourite and I mix it with moonstone for those super fair days, you really did such a great job! Thank you, Cat xx

I’m so glad you love it!  I would stick to warm shades on the eyes and avoid pink tone shadows.

Hi Kerry & Jaclyn,

Do you think Champagne pop will work for Medium yellow toned complexion? Are there any plans to release poured and liquid version of it?

It is ideal for yellow complexions!

I love how CP works on Med skin tones it warms the complexion.  Exciting plans in the works....stay tuned 🙂

Can we expect any more Becca/Jaclyn Hill collaborations in the future? Perhaps for this upcoming holiday season. 😄

we have exciting things in the works...more to come 🙂

I was wondering (and hoping for) the same thing 🙂  

me too!

Hello Kerry and Jaclyn, I love my Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone and Champagne Pop!  My skin tends towards the extra-dry side and makeup usually appears splotchy and flaky near mid-afternoon.
Which Becca products would you recommend to maintain that fresh, just-applied appearance? Thanks!

5 Replies
testing