cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

I hope you realize Jaclyn how big of an inspiration you are! I've been a subscriber for years and it's crazy to look back and see how much you've grown. You are a real definition of how dreams come true.  😄

Thank you guys for all the questions today & all your support of Champagne Pop! I truly appreciate it, couldn't have done it without you! #highlightonfleek #champagnepop XOXO Jaclyn

Anonymous Insider

Hey! What's the best face mask for oily acne prone skin? Thanks! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn!

Fave drugstore products? And any advice for a pale skin girl whos scared to wear bold lips?

X

Anonymous Insider

How do I avoid patchy contour? when I place the brush in the area then try blend it leaves a patch where the brush touched first? hope this makes sense xx

Hi Jaclyn!  I can't wait to see what is in store for you next!  This has been such an amazing launch and I couldn't be happier for you.  Love you!!!

Anonymous Insider

Hello ladies,

Thank you for everything you have done for the beauty world. You are truly an inspiration.

Jaclyn, on days when my body doesn't help me get out of bed (because I've been sick for 2+ years now), and I'm upset, I watch your videos and you give me the biggest smile in the world.

Anyway here's my question:

Ladies if you could choose one eyeshadow pallet, and foundation to work with for a whole year, which ones would you choose?

Anonymous Insider

Please check out my YouTube channel @ Emily Horton luv u 

Hi Jaclyn! You're such an inspiration to me! I absolutely love watching your videos and I love how nice you are to your fans<3 I have to say that my absolute dream in life is to do what you're doing. It's so inspiring to see how far you've come and how far you are going, and I hope to support you all the way through.

I hope you have a wonderful life and that your highlight is always on fleek<3

Jaclyn Hill, 

You are an inspiration in the makeup world, and especially to me. I have watched your YouTube channel since you first started filming and I am so obsessed with your tips! I am very proud of all what you have done and collaborated on. Unfortunately I haven't been able to purchase ANYTHING you have put out! Your favorites pallet with Morphe was sold out before I could get it and even the 350 pallet was sold out before I could get it. I've tried so hard now to get Champagne Pop and I have gone to 4 different Sephora's in the Fort Worth, Texas area and they are ALL sold out! 

Please help me! How can I get ANYTHING you're putting out? I want it so bad, 

Mallory 

What Becca products are good for Oily Skin?

Try Evermatte Foundation and priming perfector!!  Hope that helps xoxo

Anonymous Insider

Hey jaclyn I live in New Zealand and in winter my skin gets sooo dry. I want to set my concealer under my eyes but everything looks cakey/ creases. I'm 28 and starting to get fine lines I use an eye cream and good skin regime. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you so much - love rach

What products/skin care routine would you recommend to someone with incredibly dry skin? I suffer from eczema in the wintertime and no matter how much I take care of my skin it always suffers tremendously thanks to environmental and hormonal changes. Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Will you be doing another Becca collaboration any time soon? 

You’re going to absolutely love what we have in the works. Stay tuned!!

11375407_1479214575728299_761254985_n.jpgJaclyn and Becca ? Any advise plz, i am very dry skin, therefore i put sephora hydrating mask... and even put on primer  before makeup but then by night my skin seems to get oily... 😞 am i missing something?

Anonymous Insider

I live in Australia but im in the UK at the moment and i just bought another champagne pop as a back up because we cant get it in australia. Love you and the product that much xxx

These questions are for both of you:

What are your favorite full coverage foundations?

How do you apply Champagne pop with such a full brush as All in one perfecting brush?

How do you keep your makeup on? Mine comes off during the day and I use a very good primer. Setting spray? If so, what kind?

The other day I saw you retweeted Eva Marie, are you a WWE fan? We need to hear more about that :]

758 Replies
testing