cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

Huda Darlllllll❤❤❤❤❤❤

when will your products come to Sephora stores in US as they are only available online 

HI Darling, we are planning on going instore this year:)

Anonymous Insider

I love mona too❤❤❤

We need a masterclasses on Miami ❤️ pleaseeeeee come to Miami!!! We love you ❤️

OMG I've never been!! I would love to go!!

Where do you draw inspiration from?

BTW - I love your videos and lashes, and I look forward to trying more from your brand as it becomes more accessible to me!!

Awwwww thank you!! Everywhere! It's crazy! I love feeling like anything can be turned into makeup 

Anonymous Insider

I love u huda😍❤❤

I love you too darling:))

Love you and wish you all the success in the world ❤ Tahminah

Love you gorgeous:)

Anonymous Insider

Hey huda. love u girl ur my slay queen. ❤️ ❤️ <3. Love the rose gold palltte. If u would tell us on how u came to dubai first time and how u got used to the people here. And how its different from the states. Thanks. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Huda❤❤ You're reallyy pretty and I look up to you as an inspiration!<3 

Can you please tell the basic must haves for beginners and what type of makeup brushes do I use? 

Love you!xx

Hello! i go camping a lot, and unfortunately, I get bitten by mosquitos & I get left with scars. I scar so easily, and I try covering the marks w/ make up. I'm so insecure about it, I would just like to know what I could do to remove or at least lighten up the scars. Thank you. I love all your products & thankful for what you & the HB team do! Xoxoxox

Anonymous Insider

Good morning HUDA!! Sending you so much love from california ❤️ You never cease to amaze me with all the wonderful products you release. All your hard work is so visible and I applaud and congratulate you on your success!!  SOOO well deserved. May God keep blessing you and your wonderful family. LOVE YOU!!!!!<3  

I love you too:)

Anonymous Insider

I am so egerly waitng to see ur lenses and heighlighter 😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous Insider

Hi I'm having problems using the foil shadows in the rose gold pallet can u tell me  how best to apply please ?

Can you tell me some different combinations of lip contours and liquid matte lipsticks? 

Huda, thank you for being such an honest blogger about your life, your skin care and the different things you do to enhance your already beautiful self. How do you stay so honest even while doing sponsored content, or just videos and photos knowing the whole world is watching? Thank you for doing this Q&A ❤️ 

I barely do any sponsored posts,  firstly for me sponsored post are not my forte,  as a blogger I really want to make sure we are giving you guys completely honest information,  if you are a blogger who is doing sponsor post I think the most important thing is to make sure you are talking about products you love and to have full control over how you communicate about them

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing