Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

bobbi_brown_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Score expert beauty advice from cosmetics icon Bobbi Brown! Visit this thread on November 14 between 10-11am PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn her top tips for pulling off a natural look, how to amp up your makeup for the holidays, and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/18W9kpz

fhgarman

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! I have been a huge fan of your wonderful products for many years. And thank you for offering so many colors that look amazing on ALL skin tones!I have tan skin leaning towards dark (South Asian descent), but I have even darker pigmented lips and the majority of lip colors out there just lok garish on me. So I always end up leaning towards lip colors in the brown family. For example, your lipstick colors in Chocolate and Uber Suede are some of my favorites. Can you suggest other colors I should give a try to expand my lip color options? Thank you!

Susena

(0) Hearts

I have rosacea and am in my 60's.  What do you suggest for skin care and make-up that will flatter and not cause a flare up?  Thanks!

ChooChooMama

(0) Hearts

Please suggestion solutions for the aging eye in regards to :

1) night eye cream

2) eyeliners that do not PULL

THANK YOU !

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try my EXTRA Eye Repair Cream it's perfect for day & night. When it comes to eyeliners, my Long-Wear Eye Pencil is creamy and won't pull. Also, try my Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in a neutral color on your lid to lift and brighten. 

chelsea84

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi, can you please recommend an eye pencil to bring out my blue green eyes. I am beige foundation with dirty blonde hair. I feel like the browns everyone recommends makes me look tired.

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Chelsea, try my Black Navy Long-Wear Eye Pencil. It's a navy infused black based pencil and will help to define your eyes and bring out your beautiful blue eyes. 

http://www.sephora.com/long-wear-eye-pencil-P309704?skuId=1386895

makeupbyjoselin

(0) Hearts

Hi bobbi,

I have a huge problem with my face, I have a face mixed my T-zone is oily not find any moisterizer that goes with my face on my cheeks I have many blackheads and many grains. please help me, what should I use?

Carmen241986

Hey Bobbi,

I would like to know what you can suggest for keeping your makeup looking fresh and flawless when your working a 12 - 14 hour shift. I've found my makeup doesn't last more then maybe 8 hours. It's dried out and cakey.

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]

I have a great collection of my long-wear products at Sephora. Try my Long-Wear Compact Foundation, Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, Long-Wear Cream Shadow, Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks and Waterproof Mascara. They all have a minimum of 12 hour wear. 

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

Hey Bobbi, 

Thanks so much for responding to my question. I will look into your suggestion :-D. Have a great day and it was a pleasure to hear from you !.

roseps135

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi!  What is the best way to apply your stick foundation (in a darker color) to contour the face while still making it look natural?  Thanks!

Stillwitch

Hi Bobbi, I am so glad you are here. I am a big fan, I have lots of Bobbi Brown products, both cosmetics and skincare. I want to ask you about skincare advice for girls around 25? Some people say we should start using anti-aging products early to prevent, and we should use sunscreen all the time. Some say simple is better. I have oily skin but sometimes dehydrating, I also get acnes a lot. What is an ideal skin routine? 

chelsea84

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi, can you recommend an eyeliner color for blue green eyes with beige foundation color and dirty blonde hair?

Adrein

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

I hope you and your family are doing well this Holiday season. I am learning much from your books (Makeup manual and Pretty Powerful), not only about different techniques, but also how my own personality can be shown through makeup. These books go everywhere with me; Vacations, trips home, and work, reading sections or cover to cover when I can get in a few minutes. 

Though I might not be an aspiring makeup artist I still have a fascination with it and hope to learn as much as I can. Thank you for all you have given and continue to give the makeup community.

Again Happy Holidays and best wishes to you and your family,

Sincerely with care,

Angelina 

MadisonZ

(0) Hearts

Any advice for a college girl hoping to land a great job in the beauty industry?

bobbibrown

(0) Hearts

Study hard, work on getting an internship & join beauty networking groups. Stay current and connected in the beauty world through blogs and industry events. And if your dream job isn't available, choose your dream company and take any job. It's a great way to get in. 

dana1974

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I am a HUGE fan and I love all of your products!  My natural hair color is dark brown, but I have caramel highlights.  Since they are high maintenance, what shade of brown is best for us dark hair/fair complexion girls without looking drab?

ladybugandlotus

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! I am Asian and have trouble with hyper pigmentation spots on the face from being in the sun a lot as a young girl. What products/techniques would you recommend to help camouflage the problem without having to pile on a ton of product? 

bobbibrown

(0) Hearts

My BB Cream would be the perfect formula for you. Plus, try my Face Touch-Up Stick. It will even out your skin tone. 

MadisonZ

(0) Hearts

Which foundation products do you recommend for an all out contouring look? Possibly for an evening holiday party.

browneyedme

(0) Hearts

I have rocesea around my nose. It's always red and looking bumped with pores. I tried two types of your concealer products but I guess I need to try something else.. what should I do?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 66 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • haidy
    • mimimia9
    • nekoally
    • roseps135
    • sephoraadmin2