Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

bobbi_brown_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Score expert beauty advice from cosmetics icon Bobbi Brown! Visit this thread on November 14 between 10-11am PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn her top tips for pulling off a natural look, how to amp up your makeup for the holidays, and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/18W9kpz

kimmatthew

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi!!'

Can you please suggest a good nude lip color for me!! I have chestnut/auburn hair, dark brown eyes and a fair to med warm skintone!  I use 3 Beige Foundation stick and the Light Extra Tinted Moisturizing balm!!

I met you for the first time in KOP about 15 years ago and we were both pregnant!!  I have been using only Bobbi products since!! Love them!!

Thank You!!

Kim

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Depending on what style you're going for, look at your natural lip color and find a shade that enhances it. You can go one to two shades brighter or deeper depending on your style. Popping a gloss on whatever shade you love now is also a great option. 

mattisl

(0) Hearts

What is the best way to cover melasma?  I have tried a lot of different products but you can either see it through the makeup or you can see the makeup.

browneyedme

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Bobbi, I read your book Makeup Manual but still don't know how to apply eyeshadows on my asian eyes. My eye hole is not as deep as those models' in your book. In my case, how should I apply it? I'm attaching a photo. ps. Thank you for being a wonderful beauty mentor all times. I'm such a big fan of you.  

10-30@19-08-54-914-1.jpg

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You have absolutely gorgeous eyes. Try a light color on your lid and double line the eye with my Long-Wear Eye Pencil in black. It will add definition and make your eyes stand out.

kab29

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to try your under eye corrector. What's the best way to find the correct shade for me?

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's hard to say without seeing your skin tone. I definitely recommend going into Sephora and testing out different shades. Corrector is a pink or peach based concealer that helps neutralize darkness under your eye and brightens. Then, you'll want to layer your concealer on top. Don't forget to start with eye cream. 

http://www.sephora.com/hydrating-eye-cream-P270544?skuId=1287960

nicequeen

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi, would like recommendations on how you treat your over 50 girls and the problem w/upper eyelids going south.  I find I've basically stopped wearing eyeshadow because nothing looks flattering... help

Lorraine147

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I missed the Q & A with Bobbi Brown...is there a webcast that I can access to listen to the chat?

resort

(0) Hearts

How can I reduce the creasing below my eyes when I use concealer

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try to set it with my Sheer Finish Pressed Powder. It comes in all of my Concealer Kits. It'll lock the concealer in place for all day wear.

chelsea84

(0) Hearts

Thank you Bobbi for your response! Would plum be a great option as well? You are such a great inspiration for women! Thank you for all you do

Disabella

(0) Hearts

HI Bobbi: I also would like to know what would you recommend for a extremely oil T-zone and a very dry jaw line. Right now im using two different primer one for my oily nose and forehead and another for normal skin for the rest of the face. What do you think would work best for me 

MadisonZ

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

Can you recommend a blush and bronzer for someone with very fair skin?

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Pale Pink is my universal color for all skin tones. It's the perfect pop of color. When it comes to Bronzer, it depends on your undertone. Golden Light works if you have a golden undertone. Medium works best for a more cinnamon undertone. 

http://www.sephora.com/blush-P270570?skuId=1291178

http://www.sephora.com/bronzing-powder-P270548?skuId=1287986

LM14

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

What is your secret to flawless, radiant makeup? I have dry skin, and I can't seem to find a foundation that doesn't accentuate the dry patches I have on areas of my face, while still achieving good coverage for the acne scars and blemishes I have on my skin. Thank you so much! 

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

First of all, you need a really good moisturizer that will hydrate your skin and be the perfect preparation for foundation. (Also, make sure you're drinking enough water!) Try my Foundation Stick or my Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation-  either of those should work perfectly. 

carolang

Not a question, but just wanted to say as a teenager (mid-20s now) I found your books and fell in love with them... definitely helped kick start my love of make up :smileyhappy:

melde

Me too! I was just reminiscing about Teenage Beauty. :smileyhappy:

browneyedme

(0) Hearts

My skin is very sensitive so it's such a pain to put on and take off makeups everyday. My face actually feels burn when I take off makeups in the evening. I use sunscreen, concealer, tinted moisturizer for my daily routine. Should I change this routine or any recommendations?

bobbibrown

(0) Hearts

My Soothing Cleansing Oil is really gentle on your skin and will remove all of your makeup. I think you'll love it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 66 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • haidy
    • mimimia9
    • nekoally
    • roseps135
    • sephoraadmin2