Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

bobbi_brown_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Score expert beauty advice from cosmetics icon Bobbi Brown! Visit this thread on November 14 between 10-11am PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn her top tips for pulling off a natural look, how to amp up your makeup for the holidays, and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/18W9kpz

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

(0) Hearts

Okay so I have several questions I am 38 and my skin is changing I wish so bad that I could have you do a makeover on me I have gotten to the point were I keep it as simple as possible. Lets start at the base I have hyperpigmentation and a breakout hear and there and my pores are starting to get bigger. First foundation should I use liquid and if so I like a powder as a finish (not sure if it is because of habit or what) second bronzer always brings out that beautiful hyperpigmentation and I do have red in my skin. Honestly I have gone to the high end stores in St. Louis that sell your product and no one ever gets it and NO one understands hyperpigmentation, so I have thought of uploading a picture to get better help but I hate my skin.

(0) Hearts

Hello,

I have used mac fondations for over 8 years and just recently have had some issues with breakouts. I need a foundation that will be a natural looking coverage and not ruin my skin. Any help is appreciated. 

(0) Hearts

hi bobbi i have alot of redness in my face and also the mask of pregnancy  any suggestions of what to use? and any basic 3 beauty products to use for busy new moms to look "pulled together?"  thanks!!

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, the hour is up. I had such a great time chatting with all of you. Make sure to visit Sephora.com and visit the artists in store to check out everything we talked about.

Plus, don't forget to visit me on the blog at EverythingBobbi.com!

photo.JPG

(0) Hearts

Hi Babbi,

I love your product-always has brown factor in it.   I have challenge on correcting green, and bluish purple (blood vine).   Any suggestions?

Rae

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi I just purchased two of your books Bobbi Brown pretty powerful and Bobbi Brown makeup Manual love what I've read so far I'm just starting to build my kit just getting started professionally

(0) Hearts

What is the best way to go about entering into the cosmetics industry in terms of becoming a brand educator or regional sales executive?