sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

bobbi_brown_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Score expert beauty advice from cosmetics icon Bobbi Brown! Visit this thread on November 14 between 10-11am PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn her top tips for pulling off a natural look, how to amp up your makeup for the holidays, and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/18W9kpz

bobbibrown

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You shouldn't be using concealer around your nose. Try my Foundation Stick because it's buildable.

http://www.sephora.com/foundation-stick-P270549?skuId=1288034

libba19

(0) Hearts

What to do about very large pores, I am 54.

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'd suggest to try my Long-Wear Compact Foundation because it's Oil-Free and gives a smooth finish. That should work. 

MadisonZ

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

I'm naturally pale all year round. I take care of my skin and have learned to appreciate it despite the media's portrayal of us fair-skinned ladies!

Any advice on how to keep protecting fair skin in the winter and how to make sure to not look dull while wearing a simple daytime look?

Chaitu

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi ! I am in the shade honey in BB foundation stick and i am from india. Which bronzer would you recommend for contouring? I am 25 years old

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I wouldn't recommend contouring because I like women the way they are. I like to enhance women's natural beauty. I like to use Bronzing Powder to warm up a complexion & to match the neck to the face. If you have a cinnamon undertone, try my Dark Bronzing Powder. If you have more of a golden undertone, try my Deep Bronzing Powder. 

MadisonZ

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! Big fan here. Any advice on a busy day during the holidays to go from a natural look to dramatic evening/party look?

nekoally

Hi Bobbi, every time I shop your products at Sephora I would stare at that gorgeous look you did on the beautiful Miss Katie Holmes. Can you share on how you created that look?Bobbi_Brown_Hero_10.01.13_Image.jpg

Dani76

I live in Colorado and am beyond dry!  Can you recommend a good exfoliator or other product to help? 

Also, I never seem to get my blush applied correctly.  What's the application secret?

MillyH

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi :smileyhappy: Did you know that you wanted your career to be in the beauty department since childhood and teenage years? I am a teenager and am seriously considering having a career in beauty. Do you have any advice for me?

Jules102

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! About 10 years ago (possibly more) you came out with a holiday lip palate with 5 shades and a pencil.  The colors were Frost, Glow, Merlot, Copper Red and Sparkling Gold.  Why do I know this?  I still have the component (although it is empty) Any chance you will come out with a similar set again?  I loved all the lip colors!

Tzitzimi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Bobbi! Big Fan!!!!! 

Spoiler
I have oily skin and can do nothing about it. I've tried everything. I see all these beauties with great matte or dewy skin and I have to walk around with rice paper all day. Any suggestions? I've tried to counteract it by moisturizing since I was told that my skin produces more oil to moisturize but then I feel like a walking ad for Crisco. I've done the primers as well. Any suggestions?
Spoiler

avilamarie

(0) Hearts

Hi,

I am 49 years old with oily skin.  What is the best foundation or BB cream I can use?

martabhints

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi bobbi!
I have a problem with any kind of lipsticks, stains, etc.. every lipstick I put on bleeds, what could I use to set the lipstick? Also I am fair skin and red lipstick looks quite harsh on me, what type of red would you recommend ?

yeager

(0) Hearts

I'm very fair skinned, and by this time of year any color I had from the summer is completely gone.  Most bronzers don't look right on me.  With the snow falling for the 1st time this season in NYC earlier this week, I'm craving a "summery", fresh-faced look.  Any ideas?

Disabella

(0) Hearts

HI bobby: I love love love !!!! makeup and im trying to find alternatives for products that doesn't contain hormonal disruptors or carcinogens. What would you recommend to keep healthy but still using makeup???

Veranne

(0) Hearts

Bobbi,

My skin just recently changed and I need a makeup over haul.  Where do I start? I am completely lost! I have been missing you on the Elvis Duran show! I would love to be able to call in and talk to you! 

Veranne

JaydedDreams

(0) Hearts

Just curious:

Have you ever felt the need to go up to a person and offer them makeup tips? Or have you met someone and subtly made suggestions to them about their makeup look / routine?

MalloryM1

(0) Hearts

Bobbi, what's your secret to making lip color last all day?

triscurl

(0) Hearts

Also, a second question - my concealer creases and then fades as the day goes on - I look fresh in the morning, and my coworkers are asking me if I feel ill by the afternoon! Any tips for keeping my concealer looking good longer?

sshanibiton

(0) Hearts

Have you tried setting it with a powder? That usually holds it in place quite longer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 66 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • haidy
    • mimimia9
    • nekoally
    • roseps135
    • sephoraadmin2