sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

bobbi_brown_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Score expert beauty advice from cosmetics icon Bobbi Brown! Visit this thread on November 14 between 10-11am PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn her top tips for pulling off a natural look, how to amp up your makeup for the holidays, and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/18W9kpz

naddygan

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

(0) Hearts

Okay so I have several questions I am 38 and my skin is changing I wish so bad that I could have you do a makeover on me I have gotten to the point were I keep it as simple as possible. Lets start at the base I have hyperpigmentation and a breakout hear and there and my pores are starting to get bigger. First foundation should I use liquid and if so I like a powder as a finish (not sure if it is because of habit or what) second bronzer always brings out that beautiful hyperpigmentation and I do have red in my skin. Honestly I have gone to the high end stores in St. Louis that sell your product and no one ever gets it and NO one understands hyperpigmentation, so I have thought of uploading a picture to get better help but I hate my skin.

ElleMN

(0) Hearts

Hello,

I have used mac fondations for over 8 years and just recently have had some issues with breakouts. I need a foundation that will be a natural looking coverage and not ruin my skin. Any help is appreciated. 

mytwobuddies

(0) Hearts

hi bobbi i have alot of redness in my face and also the mask of pregnancy  any suggestions of what to use? and any basic 3 beauty products to use for busy new moms to look "pulled together?"  thanks!!

bobbibrown

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, the hour is up. I had such a great time chatting with all of you. Make sure to visit Sephora.com and visit the artists in store to check out everything we talked about.

Plus, don't forget to visit me on the blog at EverythingBobbi.com!

photo.JPG

sharae666

(0) Hearts

Hi Babbi,

I love your product-always has brown factor in it.   I have challenge on correcting green, and bluish purple (blood vine).   Any suggestions?

Rae

Lele624

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi I just purchased two of your books Bobbi Brown pretty powerful and Bobbi Brown makeup Manual love what I've read so far I'm just starting to build my kit just getting started professionally

Uyok

(0) Hearts

What is the best way to go about entering into the cosmetics industry in terms of becoming a brand educator or regional sales executive?

Missprissy5

(0) Hearts

Thank you for being here Bobby Brown. As a make-up Artist what items would you recomend "a must have" in my kit?

asianCAgirl

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

What are your favorite products and any tips on how best to use them?

rkurtz

(0) Hearts

Hey Bobbi,

I was just wondering what I can do to treat and prevent the fine lines forming underneath my eye and on top of my cheek bones?

Also, what color of lipstick for an every day look would you recommend to someone with fair to light skin with a yellowish undertone?

Thank you!

RaeAnne

Aiee318

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi!

I've got a tan complexion (I'm Mexican). I had an allergic rash on my face that left dark spots, around my mouth mostly. When covering this up, what would you suggest? I have trouble finding the correct color for my skin a lot of the time too...

AshieRyan

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! What are the benefits of a corrector versus a concealer?

bobbibrown

(0) Hearts

A Corrector is a pink or peach based concealer that neutralizes the darkness under your eye and brightens. Concealer is one or two shades lighter than your foundation and should be layered on top of your corrector. That's my Secret of the Universe.Corrector is the step after eye cream and before concealer.  

browneyedme

I'm with that request below! Please do not discontinue your lipcolor in Raisin.

Pinaymom

(0) Hearts

:-)

Lorilyg

(0) Hearts

Hello! I feel like my foundation and powder seem to settle into my pores and doesn't look good no matter how much blending I do. Any suggestions for that??

bobbibrown

(0) Hearts

It's all about prepping your skin with the right skincare for your skin type. Sometimes foundation can go cakey because it's going on dry skin, so you want to be sure to moisturize. You also want to make sure your foundation is the right formula. If you're more dry, use something moisturizing. If you're more oily, go for something oil-free. 

hmares

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi,

I just wrote an article about the epidemic that we may be facing with *gross* items in our cosmetics, but I am not having any luck with finding SAFE cosmetics that have nothing ICK in them. Can you provide insight for your own cosmetic ingredients?

Thank you!

❥ h.

Pinaymom

(0) Hearts

Not a question but a request -- I've been hooked on your lipstick in RAISIN for years now and always have two back up tubes. :-) Please, please, please do not discontinue this shade! Also, would you consider releasing the Extra Eye Repair Cream in a 1/4 ounce size? I love it, but $69 for 1/2 ounce is a bit steep. Since a little goes a long way, a smaller pot would be fabulous. Thanks! 

heyitsme7

(0) Hearts

I am beginning to see fine lines between the apple of my cheeks and my jaw line.  What's the best way to address this?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 66 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • haidy
    • mimimia9
    • nekoally
    • roseps135
    • sephoraadmin2