Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

[ Edited ]

10222015_BeautyTalk_bobbi.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

Now’s your chance to get a beauty question answered by a makeup legend! Visit this thread on October 22 from 12 to 1 pm PDT to participate in our live Q&A with Bobbi Brown. Ask the makeup artist and brand founder anything—from how she uses products to inspire confidence to her favorite beauty tips for fall.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Bobbi Brown!

Hey everyone – our time is up. Thanks for all the great questions. I always love connecting with the Sephora community. You guys love beauty as much as I do. Have to get back to the set but the fun with Sephora and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has just begun. Stay tuned for more tutorials, new product launches and check out my exclusive holiday collection at Sephora. xo Bobbi

(0) Hearts

I love your under eye cream in skincare and shadow sticks in makeup. I've seen many makeup sets and bought one last year for eyes & lips- I hope to see more skincare sets in the future!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! Thanks for being here today! Can you give me any tips on how to treat Rosacea, Eczema, Blackheads, and parched lips? I also have extremely dry and sensitive skin, if that helps! Thanks in advance!

(0) Hearts

If I suffer from hyperpigmentationand dry skin around my mouth and chin what do you recommend for keeping. Y foundation from settling into my damaged skin? 

I always use moisturizer and primer but I don't think what I'm using is working.

PLEASE HELP

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi!  Thanks for answering questions today - I am a big fan of the full line of products - your's was the first counter my mom and aunt took me to when I was first allowed to wear "makeup" and I love and wear items to this day.

My question is on the stick foundation - I like to use it to touch up during the day but find it get get a bit patchy.  What do you recommend?  

(0) Hearts

I love your face polish! Thank you!

(0) Hearts

Hello Bobbi! Just want to let you know my best friend and I are both fans for your skincare products! We have a suggestion on the packaging of Extra Face Oil, a dropper bottle will make it much easier to use! In addition, I hope sephora will bring the makeup removing oil to their site, it is my favorite! 

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! 

I've heard wonderful things about your shimmer bricks and was wondering what color would be best for light skin with cool undertones? I also have issues with many highlighting products accentuating my pores; are there any tips you have to prevent this? Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions!

(0) Hearts

What brush do you recommend using with the Gel liners?  I have the mini ultra fine liner and was thinking of getting a full size brush as I think it would be easier to hold.  What's the difference between the ultra fine brush and the new precision liner brush?

(0) Hearts

Hello Bobbi! I would just like to thank you for having a line with colors that match every skin tone! Yours is one of the few places that I can look to find shades that fit my brown skin tone. Thank you!

(0) Hearts

Hello Bobbi! I am a devoted fan of your products. I would just like to thank you for your shades that fit all skin tones. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks for being a fan. When I first started my brand it was so important to me that women went to my counters and found shades that match their skin tones. I never wanted to turn women away. It's still what the brand believes in today. We haven't stopped. We're still creating more shades.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! I've been a devoted fan ever since buying Brown during your first week at Bergdorfs!  Smiley Happy  Do you have any tips for updating and refreshing my usual palette of neutrals (brown eyes, fair skin with pink undertones)? Many thanks!

(0) Hearts

Yay, what a nice surprise! I am such a big fan, you were my introduction to the makeup world and i use some of your products religiously. I wonder whether you have any plan to make your tinted lip balms permanent?

I also wonder what color lipstick you would recommend for a Asian light skin toned (i am between 2 Sand and 3 Beige) person with pigmented lips. (Salmon is too light, my lip color shows through in an unattractive way)

Last question: is there any way to rescue dried up gel liners?

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! Just stopped by to say that I was OBSESSED with your book Teenage Beauty when I was younger!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi! I'm so excited you're here with us today! <3

What products do you recommend to transition a day look into an evening look?

[ Edited ]

For endless day and night looks, use the Bobbi Brown University Eye Palette and the Bobbi Brown University Lip Palette. For day looks use light and medium shades and to take it into the night layer in the darker shades. Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner and Smokey Eye Mascara are also great products to take your eye look into night.

http://www.sephora.com/bobbi-brown-university-eye-palette-P400179?skuId=1743848

http://www.sephora.com/bobbi-brown-university-lip-palette-P400180?skuId=1743855

http://www.sephora.com/long-wear-gel-eyeliner-P270539?

http://www.sephora.com/smokey-eye-mascara-P382581?skuId=1562024

(0) Hearts

Hi Bobbi, thank you for answering all of our questions today! What looks are you most for for the fall season and the holiday season? How can we achieve those using BB products? I know I am loving a strong lip right now, and it seems a lot of highlighters are coming out. 

THank you so much for answering!!

[ Edited ]

I'm loving a strong lip right now too. My new Luxe Lip collection has a few really great, rich lip colors like Parisian Red and Brocade that I'm loving for fall and are perfect for the holidays. Highlighting Powder is the perfect fall accessory and helps create the strobing effect that everyone's talking about right now. Check out my latest video on Sephora.com to learn more about highlighting.

http://www.sephora.com/luxe-lip-color-P400625?skuId=1743756

http://www.sephora.com/luxe-lip-color-P400625?skuId=1743582

http://www.sephora.com/highlight-powder-P401602?

(0) Hearts

Thank you  - I will check it out!!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 10222015_BeautyTalk_bobbi.jpg