sephoraadmin2

Live Chat with Betsey Johnson

[ Edited ]

**This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!**

Betsey's message to her fans:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR CHATTIN WITH ME - BEAUTIFUL INSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE WITH THE HELP OF SEPHORA!!! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO....HAPPY TRAILS!

XOX BETSEY

From her whimsical designs to her energetic runway, Betsey Johnson is the reigning queen of playful fashion. Visit this thread on April 24 between 12-1 pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the legendary fashion designer-turned-beauty maven. It’s your chance to ask Betsey’s advice on anything—from her Sephora by OPI nail polish line to her tips on turning the perfect cartwheel.

Subscribe to this post to receive an email notification when Betsey answers one of your questions. To sign up, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

Shop Betsey Johnson on Sephora.com> http://seph.me/IjZsKV

Betsey.jpg

Photo Credit: Shannon Sinclair

neeharika

Re: Now Open! Live Chat with Betsey Johnson

(0) Hearts

Hi Betsy, thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your awesomeness advice! I really love you collections! They are so fun and colorful! What is your favorite spring color and what would you advice me for spring accessories? 

thebetseyj

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

neeharika wrote:

Hi Betsy, thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your awesomeness advice! I really love you collections! They are so fun and colorful! What is your favorite spring color and what would you advice me for spring accessories? 

Can't go wrong with a HOT pink but for this spring I'm thinking my awesome yellow nail color!

Shop it! http://seph.me/Jo5jiF

makeupkat101

(0) Hearts

Bestsey -- What are your tip for getting a look that's fun and colourful, yet professional enough? I go to a lot of high-profile events and I like to play around, but I still need to maintain some resemblance of professionalism. Thanks a lot for taking the time!

thebetseyj

(0) Hearts

makeupkat101 wrote:

Bestsey -- What are your tip for getting a look that's fun and colourful, yet professional enough? I go to a lot of high-profile events and I like to play around, but I still need to maintain some resemblance of professionalism. Thanks a lot for taking the time!

Well it depends a lot where you work about how far you can push it! be super aware that you can use your dressing to get somewhere!

etherealprey

(0) Hearts

what products do you use? What lipstick or lipgloss do you use? which eyeliner do you use? 

thebetseyj

(0) Hearts

etherealprey wrote:

what products do you use? What lipstick or lipgloss do you use? which eyeliner do you use? 

A matte finish makeup, a dark brownish black smokey eye, bright red lips and layers of lashes!!!!

JoJozBeauty

(0) Hearts

What inspired the scent in the Betsey Johnson OPI nail polishes?

thebetseyj

(0) Hearts

JoJozBeauty wrote:

What inspired the scent in the Betsey Johnson OPI nail polishes?

It smells the exact same as my #TOOTOO fragrance!! 

JoJozBeauty

(0) Hearts

Awesome!!

msjess87

(0) Hearts

Betsey,

What has influenced you most? And if you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would it be? 
Thanks!!
thebetseyj

(0) Hearts

msjess87 wrote:

Betsey,

What has influenced you most? And if you could give advice to your 20 year old self, what would it be? 
Thanks!!

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!

CidStyleFile

(0) Hearts

Hi Betsey, I have been a fan since I was 12 yrs old....in my 30's now.  Love everything you do, but I am a plus size girl and would love to have some of your clothing in my size.  Would you considering making your clothes in plus sizes? Love Cid 

CaitMarie

(0) Hearts

Betsey, I love your fragrances as well as your cosmetics accessories (along with everything else you make!).  Have you ever considered making cosmetics to go with your fabulous clothing and accessories? <3

thebetseyj

(0) Hearts

CaitMarie wrote:

Betsey, I love your fragrances as well as your cosmetics accessories (along with everything else you make!).  Have you ever considered making cosmetics to go with your fabulous clothing and accessories? <3

Would love to! Keep an eye out...wink wink!

cordless

(0) Hearts

When can we see some Betsey Sneakers??  haha...i love your heels, flat sandals...but would looove to see some sneaks

helen17

(0) Hearts

Do you have any advice for aspiring fashion designers? 

kpims

(0) Hearts

Hey Betsey! What's your favorite 'go-to' nail polish color to wear with everything? 

thebetseyj

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

kpims wrote:

Hey Betsey! What's your favorite 'go-to' nail polish color to wear with everything? 

You can never go wrong with a good red! Like my "pushing your luck" nail color!

Shop it! http://seph.me/IaxGTX

mlssak

(0) Hearts

What kind of makeup and fashion style do you recommend for people with babyfaces? Somtimes my makeup makes me look younger, but when i do something too dramatic I look like a little girl trying on her moms makeup. I cant seem to find the right balance to bring out the best. 

vmerani

(0) Hearts

Any advice for a young designer? I am 21 and aspire to work in Japan as an accessories designer!

rachel2011

(0) Hearts

What is your favorite music to listen to while working?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 122 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • leannad
    • regularjoe
    • makeupkat101
    • lowrah
    • mlssak
    • neeharika