sephoraadmin2

Live Beauty Q&A with Marchesa!

[ Edited ]

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

Discover the dream of the dress. Visit this thread on February 20, 2013 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with Marchesa co-founders Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman. Ask them anything—from the inspiration behind their first fragrance launch to red-carpet beauty secrets for Hollywood’s biggest night.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Shop MARCHESA>  http://seph.me/WPIkpO

marchesaparfum

Re: Live Beauty Q&A with Marchesa!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Iris and ambrox are the strongest notes!

Marchesa Parfum D'Extase> http://seph.me/XNbd2k

adonisvogue

(0) Hearts

Hello, 

MARCHESA has always been known around the world as a couture brand, would the dynamic duo ever consider stepping into the exclusive world of haute couture?

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I absolutely ADORE your dresses. Since the perfume is wonderful, I was wondering if there are any plans to expand into cosmetic lines?

Also, any red-carpet beauty secrets for even us non-red-carpet goers? Beauty and fashion wise?

Thanks for chatting! And did I mention I'm in love with pretty much all the Marchesa dresses/collections I've seen.

marchesaparfum

[ Edited ]

For the red carpet, we think it is always important to do a dark smoky eye for a dramatic look. Our finishing touch before we step out the door is a final spritz of parfum d'extase! of course :smileywink:

Marchesa Parfum D'Extase> http://seph.me/XNbd2k

92meri

(0) Hearts

Could you give any advice or inspiration to young women who are looking for a career or are just starting thier careers in thier respective fields? Thank you!

marchesaparfum

First and foremost you must have a passion for your career. Once you have your foot in the door, volunteer to help out as much as you can- and keep a positive attitude!

marchesaparfum

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone, we are so excited to be chatting with you all!

Frenchkitty

(0) Hearts

Yes please ,Georgina, do let us know what lipstick you were wearing in the documentary and Marchesa Vogue shoot. It's such a beautiful color on you. And what are your favourite makeup brands? Thank you.

karolion

(0) Hearts

Do either of you have any skin issues/sensitivities that guide selection of cosmetic products you choose to wear/apply?

EliVIB123

(0) Hearts

What's your favorite go-to product for a quick touchup, and what products do you keep in your makeup bag at all times?

marchesaparfum

Mascara and lipstick are always must-have's in our Marchesa clutches :smileyhappy:

leongreg

Georgina, what plum lipstick shade and brand were you wearing in the special TV show you did on 'Marchesa" about a month ago and what shades of lipsticks and brands do you wear generally for your complexion

snowey1

(0) Hearts

With the new nude, see-through look in so many gowns, do you match the fabric in each one of your fabulous dresses to the skin tone of the individual star wearing it?

marchesaparfum

Yes, in our "illusion tulle" gowns, it is important to get the right shade of tulle to coincide with the star's skin tone, so it looks natural and evenly blends in 

riverdance

(0) Hearts

Wtheatre the best products to prepare your face for make-up and perfume?

marchesaparfum

We always make sure to moisturize immediately after the shower, we find this best prepares your skin for makeup and really holds on to the scent of perfume

eml24

(0) Hearts

Will you be coming out with a body lotion?

marchesaparfum

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

We did! A shimmer body lotion was in our holiday gift set

Marchesa Parfum D'Extase Deluxe Gift Set> http://seph.me/Y8OlhB

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 23 in conversation