Answer
infinitise
Accepted Solution
Liquid eyeliner that's smudge proof
(0) Hearts

I have asian eyes, and even with an eye primer, my eyeliners smudge all the time. I also have sensitive eyes, and my eyes get really watery .. so by the time I even get to the train station, half my eye makeup is ruined (I'm not even at school yet)

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend me a great liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge, and is easy to use.

I've tried the bobbi brown gel liner before but it hardened on me - didn't bother doing anything with it because I got so frustrated.

I've had every pencil liner there is, but all of them both smudged and washed away with water.

I've tried Stila's felt tip liquid eyeliner - is easy to use and is great, but it does smudge and isn't very long lasting.

using LORAC liquid pen right now, works well, but I think it can get a little better than this one and a bit more accessible (so that I can just go to a store and buy it in person rather than waiting a week for sephora to deliver)

tried Clinique's cream liner - smudges and washes away with water

Smashbox felt tip pen - was great, but didn't last very long as if I bought it half empty..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
calamityjane85
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Kat vond but I still have to be careful in the inner corner, because it will still run and smudge but not near as bad as the Stila. 

Answers: 4
lylysa
Answered

I would suggest checking into Clio, it's a Korean brand that produces a curved liquid liner tool that is waterproof, smudgeproof, long wearing, safe for sensitive eyes, and paraben free.

Eyeguard Waterproof Liner

You can find it on Peach and Lily (Google the site), which sells Asian brand cosmetics and skin care to the US.

Have you tried using a gel liner? They tend to have a bit more gravity in terms of their formulas and don't break down as fast as a liquid. They do dry down quicker than cream liners so they're a happy medium for folks who want the fluidity and precision of liquid, but the dense pigment of cream.

Bobbi Brown, Tarte, Smashbox, Clinique, and MUFE make gel liners that are all very long lasting. The Tarte and Clinique formulas are made for sensitive eyes so it's worth a look if you're wanting to try something outside of liquid.

wpld
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't know if you are interested in trying another gel, but Smashbox is really good.

tracygirl64
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried Marc Jacob's Magic Marc'er Precision Pen? My eyes naturally water and I get oily lids, so my liner doesn't usually stay all day. This liquid eyeliner has been awesome, no smudging or running and precise. Maybe consider giving that one a try. :smileyhappy:

princesskat17
Answered
(0) Hearts

My eyes get watery in the winter and I have been having the same problem lately. I reaaaally wanted to love the Stila eyeliner with the felt tip, but it just didn't have great staying power :smileysad: Here are a couple I've had better luck with:

Stila Liquid Vinyl Eyeliner

Lancome Artliner - THE BEST! Seriously stays on forever. I have black and definitely want more colors. I got it as part of this set, which is a great deal.

http://www.sephora.com/hypnose-drama-mascara-set-P383461?skuId=1571629

I've also been using Almay intense liquid eyeliner and ironically I find that it is the easiest to apply of all my eyeliners lol.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • lylysa
    • princesskat17
    • wpld
    • infinitise
    • calamityjane85