Answer
bnnsctt
Liquid Foundation Coverage

I've tried the Makeup Forever  HD matte velvet  foundation but am not satisfied with the coverage.  I have  brown sun/age spots and acne scars and would like to cover them up as much as possible.  Also, the makeup seemed to be gone very soon after application.  I have combination 52 year old skin and am looking for a new foundation.I like Estee Lauder Double Wear but it tends to clog my pores.  Any sugguestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered

Hi bnnsctt, 

I have a great recommendation for you to try that will last you for hours, is oil free, and has amazing full coverage to even out your skin tone and texture. Try the Cover FX Total Cream Coverage Foundation. There are a variety of colors and you are sure to find your perfect match. This long lasting foundation is great for all skin types and not only is oil free, but is also fragrance free and non comedogenic so it will not clog pores or cause breakouts. 

Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30

You can also try layering a smoothing primer underneath your makeup to even the texture out further, and keep away oil and shine. Try the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light which is smoothing and goes on translucent to give your skin an even canvas and keep your makeup lasting. I hope my tips and suggestions can help you! 

Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • bnnsctt
    • dianabt