Lip colors for pale skin and cool pink undertone?

What are some nice lipstick/lip gloss shades for very pale skin with cool pink undertones? I have tried so many and everything makes me look completely washed out, unless its so pale it appears I don't even have anything on.  :smileysad:

Re: Lip colors for pale skin and cool pink undertone?

(0) Hearts

Sorry about the "bleep" in my comment below.  Apparently Sephora thinks one of UD's color names is a curse word...lol.

(0) Hearts

You sound like you have similar coloring to me.  If you want a natural look try UD's Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss.  I have **bleep** & Lovechild & both play well with my pale skin.  If you want something more bold try Bite Beauty.  They have some great oranges that will give your skin a bit of a glow.  My favorite is Blood Orange, it is limited edition so I don't know how long it will be available. 

Happy Hunting!

(0) Hearts

I like MAC Pink Plaid and Marvelous Moxie Fly High for pinks with a slight tinge of lavender (both are subdued), MAC Angel and Creme Cup for lighter, more nude pinks, and Bite Beauty's Retsina for a pinky nude. Hope that helps! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks....I don't yet own any MAC and have been eyeing some of their lipsticks! Angel has been recommended by a few others as well.  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Hi MShellDgs,

Check out the Dior Addict Lip Glow. It's a sheer balm that enhances your natural lip color. I like how natural it looks and it feels hydrating too. Also, the TARTE LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy or the NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Hopi might be great for you.  They are sheer, but give enough color to bring you back to life!

:smileyhappy: -Laura 

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestions!!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Are you looking for a bright color or an everyday natural color? I'm pretty fair as well and just purchased MAC "Pink Poodle" which was brought back from the 90's due to popular demand.  It's very bright but very pretty.   For a natural look i'd suggest Make Up Forever Rouge Artist in N18. It's a powdery pink but gives a nice natural look to pale skin without looking washed out. I also love Buxom's Lip Tarnish in "Extortion" it's more of a cross between gloss, and lipstick but i love the look and feel.  Agin, its a neutral color similar to Make Up Forevers which doesn't cause you to look washed out.

(0) Hearts

I'm definately looking for more of a natural look, before I go bright. I have never really worn lipstick, so I'm not brave enough for bright yet. Will check out your other suggestions. Thanks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation