Aliciadlp

Lip color advice?

I have fair, golden skin, dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I am looking for a lip stick colors that would compliment me. I absolutely adore classic red lips, but I am looking for something new. Any suggestion?

Graceann

Re: Lip color advice?

(0) Hearts

Rimmels lip products are amazing! i actualy am wearing it right now!! LOL

garnett

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you like the color saturation of red lips, I have to recommend you try what Sephora calls an "infrared rouge" look. The tones are magenta and fuschia and they are definitely a fresh and dramatic look.  If you go the the TRENDS and TV parts of this website, you will see info and tutorials on this look.  I purchased the Bite Beauty high pigment matte lip pencil in Quince and the Buxom Lipstick in Exhibitionist (and in Swinger for a pinker toned bright)  You can use these products together or individually.  I love the texture and wear on both. 

Aliciadlp

(0) Hearts

thank you so much for all of your in put! I will definitely be looking into all of these options! You've all been very helpful :]

janinebt

Hi Aliciadlp,

What about a soft spring pink? Based on your skin type I would recommend a cool toned pink, which will really enhance your features.

Tarte's Glamazon Pure Performance 12 Hours Lipstick in Whimsy is a nice option, especially if you want to minimize your touch ups.

swfupload_5098911062866726056.jpg

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bellissima is a pale pink that glides on like a gloss but dries down to a stain.

swfupload_2002378531632479394.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I love the two options Janine suggested. They are great colors and they last!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Count me in on the Dior Lip Glow love.

I'm also a big fan of the Clinique Chubby Stuck Intense line- there's a little bit of everything.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

beautylovingirl's ideas are perfect!

I also would recommend Dior Addict Lip Glow! It comes in a gloss and in a balm, both unique and beutiful

Also,

Becca's Ultimate Color Gloss in Flamingo Crush or Hotel California

And Nars orgasm gloss

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Dior Addict Extreme Lip colors and YSL lip colors. You have  the type of complexion like I do except I might be a little darker complected than you. But any these colors by both brands will look great. I just got Cherie Bow in the Addict Extreme and it's gorgwa! Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • Graceann
    • onomotopoeia9
    • garnett