crayzeeRN

Let's Talk Lancome

[ Edited ]

I am looking to be enabled right now, hit me with your favorite Lancome products, ladies- skincare or makeup! :smileyvery-happy:

notcreative

Re: Let's Talk Lancome

This is my favorite brand.  If I had to pick my favorite products, they would be in this order : 1. Dual Finish powder (works well wet or dry and looks flawless), 2. Definicils mascara (tried many others but always come back. It does not clump, flake or smudge and makes me look like I actually have eyelashes), 3. eyeshadows (with a nice primer they do not crease unlike Urban Decay, Stila, Benefit Cosmetics, Em, MAC, Sehora brand, Mary Kay and others do on me at least plus they are velvety and smooth with great pigmentation), 4. CILS Booster (makes my lashes look even better with any mascara plus the conditioners are nice), and 5. BiFacial eye Makeup remover (it is so gentle and works very effectively).

My least favorite products are: 1. The nail polishes (they chip very fast and come in small bottles for the price, 2. Brush #13 (man I hate the way it scratches my eyes and it is the only one of 12 I hate, and 3. Exfoliant Confort (gave me a terrible rash so I am obviously allergic).  

For skincare, I love Genifique.  It is my go to serum.  I usually pair it with Dream Tone but sometimes use Vissionaire or another one (from Lancome or another brand). The absolute line is nice.  I like everything from that line, except the eye cream (not that I hate it but I am looking for something that claims to help with aging that actually works. Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of the Lancome Absolue L'Extrait to try.  I have yet to use it, because I looked up the price and said NO WAY will I EVER purchase that.  

crayzeeRN

I hate getting really expensive product samples and then being afraid to try them for fear of falling in love with something so expensive! I usually end up passing them on!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Agreed.

DrProducts

(0) Hearts

Whew---there are my favorites--and then all the rest of Lancome that I have stockpiled! And did someone get maybe more than oneof their latest GWP? Maayyybeeee! Ah, Gift with Purchase: the three magic words that transform one's life.

OK: Bienfait Multivital SPF30--been using it for some years as my skincare basic. I'm having to get more serious about my eyes, so Rouge Absolue products are what I'm focusing on for night cream, esp the Precious Cils. I have many Lancome Lipsticks, and most recently got Violet Valantine as a lovely purple from the Rougle in Love collection. Powder Blush in Rose Fresque. For mascara I prefer the Hypnose, while my daughter leans towards Definicils (that I give her. Spoiled!). I have many eyeshadow palettes and combos from GWP & PWP. Honeymoon is a nice vanilla color for the brow bone. Drama is a neat purple that's almost holographic--not fully, but it is a dimensional shimmer that I like. Fragrance-wise I have Miracle as a nice spring/summer scent, and I'm falling for La Vie Est Belle. I have Magnifique but don't wear it often. How's that for starters? 

crayzeeRN

I placed TWO orders with some serious GWP action coming my way :smileywink: No shame :smileyhappy:

Thank you for the reply! I love La Vie Est Belle too :smileyhappy:

btmod2

Hi crayzeeRN,

My favorite Lancome product is the Teint idole Ultra 24H foundation. This foundation has amazing coverage, lasts for hours on my skin and there is a great shade range! :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
redmac27

• Definicils mascara or the visionaire face primer.
crayzeeRN

Thanks Lancome lovers! I have two shipments on their way now, will definitely post pictures when my enabler hauls get here :smileywink:

Anyone see this new item up on Sephora?

http://www.sephora.com/lip-lover-P385436?skuId=1597350

PoesRevy

Définicils or Définicils Precious Cells mascara, Le Crayon Poudre brow pencil, Bi-Facil eye makeup/mascara remover, Color Design eye shadow, Color Design Infinité 24Hr eye shadow, Rouge in Love lipstick, Blush Subtil or Blush Subtil Palette.

Baume in Love colored lip balms are okay for a light hint of color.

Génifique (face) serum and Génifique eye concentrate.

:smileyhappy:

mdelrosario91

Lancome definicils (original) mascara -- been using it since 8th grade. I'm cheap and stubborn so I try to find the deluxe samples as much as I can. :smileyhappy:
Bifacil eye makeup remover -- doesn't sting my eyes, and I wear contactsn. Really gets the stuff off!

SirenPrincess

Taupe Craze eyeshadow quint.

LCResz

I love my Lancome products!

I have used the mineral powder foundation and find that the light colors are great for yellow undertones like I have, but it does settle into fine lines, so I don't reach for it too often, however I love the La Base primer, use that when I wear other mineral powder foundations.

I use Tonique Radiance daily and it helps get the last bit of junk off my face.

I use both the Savon Fraichelle and Exfoliant Fraichelle when I want to feel and smell really clean and fresh (it can come off as a slightly masculine scent but that makes my hubby happy, he likes using my stuff even if he doesn't admit it!) 

As for mascaras, I love all of the Hypnose line, but Doll Lashes is my go to for ridiculously long and thick looking lashes. And the Cil Booster is my fave lash base to keep my Hypnose products from flaking off throughout the day.

Juicy tubes are great lip glosses, very hydrating and shiny but not sticky. La Lacque Fever in Electric Pink is a great going out and looking holographically fabulous color! I have so many other lipsticks from Lancome, they are all beautiful colors, deeply pigmented, moisturizing, and I personally like the way they smell, however if you are sensitive to scents then I would not recommend Lancome lipsticks.

As for their skin care, I use the Genefique and Renergie serum combo and I find they do help keep my skin hydrated and not oily, but I only use them in the AM, I use Estee Lauder Night Repair at the end of the day.

i am sure I could write even more, but I do hope you'll try out some Lancome products, they really are luxurious products that deliver good bang for your buck.

ashhay

Completely forgot about the juicy tubes....I love those!

annypoo

image.jpg

I just purchased the 5 color design palette in taupe craze and the subtil blush. Didn't think I'd like them so much but I do! the 2 highlighters are limited edition items from previous releases. Lancôme makes absolutely gorgeous limited edition highlighters!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Taupe Craze is my favorite palette too.  What shade is that blush subtil?

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Sparkling rose

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I do not own that one. It looks so pretty. That may be my next one. Thanks. 

drrragon

oh i am totally in love with taupe craze!  i love how the colors are so neutral and subtle, but they dial it up with the gorgeous shimmer!  plus a matte blending shade.  it's a great all-in-one for travel.

annypoo

I was scared it was going to be too shimmer but it's not!

crayzeeRN

Those highlighters look gorgeous! Wish there were some out now, I'd be all over that :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 123 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • ashhay
    • kristallovesdogs
    • jasminee
    • dianabt
    • drrragon