Let's Talk Lancome

[ Edited ]

I am looking to be enabled right now, hit me with your favorite Lancome products, ladies- skincare or makeup! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Let's Talk Lancome

(0) Hearts

Can anyone swatch or share looks of the Audacity palette with me? Please and thank you.

Lancome La Vie Est Belle EDP HSN Today's Special fyi...

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special

If any of your stores have the Noel Eye Set left, I highly recommend it.  I love the Grandiose mascara, liquid liner, and liqui-pencil.  The former two are full-size, which make it really worth the price.  I'm still on the fence about the other mascara and the lash primer, but I'm not hating anything.

Yeah I thought it was a good deal also so I snatched it up. I really can't wait to try the liqui pencil. 

I hope you like it!  It doesn't skip as much as regular eye pencils, and it really does stay put.  Granted, that's from trying it only a few times, so I'm not going to make any big declarations just yet.

(0) Hearts

The black kohl eyeliner pencil and the makeup remover. Love.

Anyone tried the foundation miracle cushion. I am thinking about getting it. I have been using lancome products since high school. It is my favorite brand! I had to stop getting gwp for a while, no more room.

It's my favorite brand, too. I want to try the Miracle Foundation, too, but I have too many unused foundations in my stash.

This tread is making me want to re-visit the goods!!

I love Lancome's new cushion foundation - it applies flawlessly. And I also love the Dual Finish powder foundation. I've literally been wearing for decades! Lol - I try other things but always seem to come back to it. I only wish it had a bit of SPF.

I scooped up a Blush Subtil in a recent TSB and I've been wearing it every day since! I just love the formula. It really is subtle and natural, almost translucent, but you can also build it up until it's as dark as you like.

Lancome was my first foray into higher end skin care and makeup years ago. I've since branched out but I still think it's a very solid brand.

(0) Hearts

The miracle cushion sounds like something I should check out thanks

I have the Miracle Cushion in 110 Ivoire Cool. It makes a great winter foundation for me.  I would say it has light/medium coverage depending upon how many layers you apply.  I like it with the 2015 holiday Meteorites.

The scent is very mild; it reminds me of a cucumber.

I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize my dry lines.

I think it falls on lighter end, coverage-wise, and a slightly dewier finish. I just love how nicely it goes on, and how light it feels on the skin. I liked the way it applied better with my beauty blender though, than the puff that came with it.

I really loved the Lancome Energie de vie moisturizer gel. It was great for Summer. Also, one of my beloved foundations [right now] is Teinte Idole. But seriously it's the only foundation that I can wear from day to night and not need any touchup and it matches my skin exactly! 

I have had some great luck with Lancome.  The Hypnose mascara is my favorite- it works beautifully on my eyes.  The lipstick color "Curtain Call" is another favorite.  My only real fail with Lancome was the Audacity in Paris palette.  It looked so promising but was just not very good (terrible shadow consistency and colors much uglier in person).  

I have not purchased Audacity yet, but I planned to at some point. Do you have swatches or looks you do not mind sharing?

I can totally swatch it.  I'll just need to do it tomorrow when I have some natural light.

Their sunscreen and a single eyeshadow Erika!

I am super intrigued by this new Lancome foundation and am bummed that I have a huge stock and have to wait to try this.

You go to a Lancome counter. The SA scans your skin and mixes a custom foundation for you right there. While I see the possibility for error, I also see the possibility for greatness.

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 11.06.49 AM.png

I would like to try just for the experience. I really wanted to try Lancome foundations, but they don't go light enough. This might be the only way to try one haha

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • m0Y_JQwaco_BR6-qOrLji7A.jpg
  • DSCF3746.JPG
  • DSCF3747-1.JPG
  • Gift.jpg
  • upload_857640899950961509.png
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 11.06.49 AM.png