Answer
NataliieWalker
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage or Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer?

I'm looking for a good concealer that will cover up my under eye circles. I've heard good things about both the Secret Camouflage and the Tattoo Concealer, but I don't know which one to get! I've tried MAC's Select Moisturecover and I love it, but it doesn't have the right amount of coverage I need. I've also tried NARS Concealer Stick and had the same problem. 

What is your favorite under eye concealer, and what are your thoughs on Secret Camouflage or the Tattoo Concealer? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered

Hi Cheekyhipster,

I think that both concealers will give you great coverage. The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage has two shades. The lighter shade is for under the eye and the darker shade is for your face. You can also use both of the colors on you under eye. Use the lighter color to brighten darkness and apply the other shade to add more coverage.

Secret Camouflage

The Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer is amazing!  A little bit goes a long way and it is also waterproof. If you have dark circles this concealer works to cover them smoothly and easily.

Tattoo Concealer

I hope that this helps! You can also stop by your local Sephora Store and see which one works best for you.

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 4 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • NataliieWalker