Answer
bnnsctt
Large pores and dry cheeks
(0) Hearts

I've tried numerous products but the skin on my cheeks continues to look dry and like crepe paper.  I have trouble with blackheads and clogged pores on my forehead, nose and chin.  i use a Clarisonic Mia with deep cleansing pads twice daily.  I would like to find a regime that works for me. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
proerik
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello, 

I am so happy that you are using the Mia from Clarisonic. It is the step in the right direction for sure. =) It seems that you have dry cheeks and perhaps an oily t-zone where you are having these breakouts. I would recommend a glycolic acid cleanser so it will clean your pores and also balance out the pH levels in your skin. It will also eat up any dead skin that is hanging around. When using this cleanser you will probably only need to use your mia once a day. 

Try the Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge face wash or the Aint Misbehavin Acne Wash. Both of these have a high concentration of Glycolic acid. 

For a moisturizer I also like to pair that cleanser with the Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel. Its the perfect moisturizer to wear under makeup. It will help keep those pores nice and clean. 

For a weekly treatment 1-2 times a week I would try the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask which is a peel off mask that will also help remove unwanted black heads and leave your skin soft and radiant. 

If you are near a Sephora I would encourage you to stop by and ask for some samples of these products so you can try them. =) 

Hope this helps, 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • bnnsctt
    • proerik