poemelyric

Lancome Juicy Tubes... Will Sephora re-release?

Hi,

A while ago (I mean a LONG while ago) I bought a lancome set (or I think it was) with a limited time only Juicy Tube in the color of Rose Fishnets.  Well, I didn't store it correctly and because of the age, it separated in the tube.  I was wondering if Sephora was going to re-release the set again anytime in the forseeable future.  It was a beautiful color and is very unlike any of the Juicy tubes out there.  It was a rose color with yellowish-orange shimmer.  I tried looking it up in my purchase section of my account but it only goes back to 2009.

poemelyric

Re: Lancome Juicy Tubes... Will Sephora re-release?

(0) Hearts

Awesome!  Thanks!  I'll keep a look out on the Lancôme page.  I was so pissed at myself when it separated.  I was such a beautiful color.  I had a dilemma about throwing it out, LOL!

dianabt

Hi poemelyric, 

I spent a few years working with their company so I'm a little familiar with Lancome and their gloss making! Lancome often makes their Juicy Tubes as either a part of their permanent collection or as limited edition item. Rose Fishnets was super popular and actually was quite simliar to a shade called "pink cupcake" that was released a few years ago. Many times the exact same color is not re-released but a very similar shade with a different name will arrive. :smileyhappy: Keep an eye out as I'm sure something close to the same shade will be out soon! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
catherineu2

(0) Hearts

I think the Rose Fishnets Juicy Tubes is available on Lancome's website. I'm pretty sure I saw it there when I was looking to see if Blueberry Blast was still available just a few days ago. Anyone know if Blueberry Blast is still around? I can't seem to find it.

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

Thanks Guys!  I just thought I'd ask!  You never know until you try, LOL!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Poemlyric I remember that set!  At this time, we don't have plans to re-release it, but I will definitely pass along your request :smileyhappy:

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

Juicy Tube sets are limited edition unless there was a real popular demand or they sold one of the colors in the regular line it won't be coming back. I remember that set your speaking of. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely they'll bring it back :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • poemelyric
    • dianabt
    • catherineu2
    • ashleynne