lechatonnoir

Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation Shade Help?

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know which shade in the Koh Gen Do Moisture foundation is closest to Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe (or YSL Touche Eclat in B40)?  I am trying to figure out which shade to order.  Thanks!  

texland

Re: Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation Shade Help?

(0) Hearts

What's the difference between koh gen do moisture foundation vs. aqua foundation?  What color would match me if I currently use bobbi brown natural bb cream and long lasting foundation.  Thanks!

incinci

I suggest you go on the Koh Gen Do website and directly email their beauty advisor.  A couple of months ago I emailed the BA and asked about their skincare line and they ended up sending me a ton of samples.  Also they were really fast at responding to my request-it was actually the same day and I got my samples within a week.  Maybe their BA could send you samples of various colors of the foundation?  I am assuming that you are picking out the shade online--otherwise I would just say to get a sample or two (or three)! in your nearest Sephora.  Wish my nearest Sephora carried more of their line, as it is really nice.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Definitely pick up a sample because to me on line these seem no where near yellow/peachy undertones.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi lechatonnoir,

I would suggest trying the shade 23, as that is fairly close to the NARS Santa Fe.  If you have a store near you, I'd definitely suggest picking up a sample to try out :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

It would be best to get matched on that I looked at didn't see any colors that would be close. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • lechatonnoir
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • incinci
    • texland