Answer
tinyjenny
Accepted Solution
Kat Von D

Does anyone know when the new Kat Von D Pallettes will be coming out??  Memento Mori is online for $15,00 but not in stock, Adora is back - not in stock, Saint Pallette, Sinner Pallette and Poetica Pallette.  I keep going to the stores and they tell me that they should be in soon but when I check back every week, there isn't anything...it's very disappointing and frustrating.  I keep getting told that it will be "next week", come in and nothing there.  I'm also interested in her New Foiled Lipsticks and it's the same thing with those....I guess I'm overanxious but the Pallettes have been on here for awhile now......I'm Craving them!!!!  HaHa

Would much appreciate an answer:smileyhappy:

Thanks All,

Jenny

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi Jenny. I checked the inventory system and the new Kat Von D Palettes should be in stock on Sephora.com by mid September. I recommend asking one of the Cast Members at your local Sephora if they're able to put you on a list and call you when their stock becomes available. I hope this helps!

tinyjenny
(0) Hearts
THANK YOU SO MUCH TIFFANY!!!!!!! I appreciate you answering my question and at least giving me a timeline as to when the new Pallettes will be available...I will take your advice and go to my local Sephora and put my name on their list so I can be contacted right away!! Thanks Again:smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • tinyjenny
    • tiffanybt