poemelyric

Kat Von D concealer shade

(0) Hearts

I'm starting to branch out my beauty routine instead of a Nars only diet and I just bought the Kat Lock it foundation.  I haven't received it yet but I wanted a concealer to go with it.  When her line first came out, I bought it in Caramel and it looked okay but now with the new numbering system, I can't decide.  I wear Nars Radiant Cream in Caramel and it matches perfectly.  What number should I use for Kat's?

poemelyric

Re: Kat Von D concealer shade

(0) Hearts

I wear Caramel in the Radiant Creamy Concealer.  It says that it's Med/Dark 2 on the tube.  I don't know if that helps any, LOL!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Poemelyric,

I'll be glad to shade match you! I checked and Nars doesn't have a shade in Caramel. Are you referring to the shade Malaga - medium dark with warm caramel undertones? Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

<3 Melissa
poemelyric

(0) Hearts

Also, I want to know if I got the right shade of foundation.  I wear Seychelles in Nars so I bought Deep 66 in Kat's foundation.  I was recommended Medium 62 but it looked too light for me from the pictures online. 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I think 62 would be way too light for you, based on the shade that you wear in Nars. In my opinion the Deep 66 would be the best for you too. It has the correct undertone and is med-deep. Great choice!

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • melissabt