beauty321

Josie Maran Face oil

I am debating wether or not to get the Josie Maran Face oil, is it worth it? I have combination/oily skin and am acne prone, but nothing severe. I would love everyones opinions, and opinions on other teen acne must haves

christydiane

Re: Josie Maran Face oil

(0) Hearts

There are just too many delicious oils out there to try!  Echo everyone's love.  I, too, have combination acne-prone skin.  I've found the Fresh Seaberry works best with my skin... just something else to consider.  I hope I haven't added to the confusion!  Maybe try the 0.5 oz small size of a couple different ones (JM is $14) before committing?

Fresh Seaberry:

http://www.sephora.com/seaberry-moisturizing-face-oil-P374948?skuId=1448745

beauty321

(0) Hearts

Thank You!!

laurabt

Hi Beauty321,

I like using Josie Maran Argan Oil on my skin at night. I have also gifted this oil to several friends, and they have all loved it as well.  I think you should try it!

:smileyhappy: -Laura

tracygirl64

I love Josie Maran's Argan Oil! I was very hesitant to try it, putting an oil on my acne prone skin sounded crazy. But, it balances out my skin, cleared it up, and makes it really soft and smooth. I couldn't live without it now, it's my #1 holy grail product that I must have! Everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to stuff, but I highly recommend for you to just give it a try. I absolutely love her Argan Cleansing Oil too! The best thing I ever did for my skin was switch to her line and try her products. :smileyhappy:

beauty321

Thank you! I  think I'm convinced! It sods really good!

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

I love the Argan Oil, it has saved my skin!  I also love the cleansing oil!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • laurabt
    • beauty321
    • christydiane
    • IAmLadyLiterary