vickymai

Is there any product that could even out my uneven skin tone that is not makeup?

RandeeBT

Re: Is there any product that could even out my uneven skin tone that is not makeup?

(0) Hearts

Hi vickymai,

If you are wanting to actually even out your skintone so you do not have to wear as much makeup, you will need to invest in a good brightening serum and moisturizer. 

I highly recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Line. There is a serum and moisturizer in this line that will really help tackle your primary skincare concerns! The products from the Camu Camu line are extremely high in Vitamin C and help support natural collagen production, brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skintone along with fine lines and wrinkles.

Be sure to wear an SPF daily! Wearing an SPF daily will help minimize further issues with dark spots and uneven skin tone. For this, I love Josie Maran's Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 47. Be sure to select a facial moisturizer with at least a SPF of 30. 

Best,
Randee
Chickibum

Re: Is there any product that could even out my uneven skin tone that is not makeup?

Retinoids, glycolic acid, Vitamin C serum, and sunscreen are powerful ingredients that will help to even your complexion. 

Introduce them one at a time though :smileyhappy: 

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

I completely agree with Chicibum.  You can also try a weekly mask that is meant to even skin tone or lighten dark spots.  Also make sure you are exfoliating often. Always introduce them one at a time every week or so...you don't want your skin lashing out at you! :smileywink:

nightknight

(0) Hearts

If you have any dark spots due to scarring, you can try Kate Somerville's D-Scar to lighten the appearance. I used this on my dark scars and it got rid of it all in about a month's usage.

ThereseDLS

(0) Hearts

You will have to try skin care solutions. I have been using la mer's blanc brightening essence intense and sunscreen and it has lightened my dark spots. I also recently tried peels. I like dennis gross alpha beta peel pads. There would be more aggressive solutions which may include laser treatments. You can consult your dermatologist for the right solution for you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • nightknight
    • callmefafi
    • ThereseDLS
    • vickymai
    • RandeeBT
    • Chickibum