michaela1010

Is there a face illuminator that has the same quality as Laura Mercier's but not as expensive?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am looking for a liquid/powder that can give me the same results as Laura Mercier's but not as pricey. 

rikkie

Re: Is there a face illuminator that has the same quality as Laura Mercier's but not as expensive?

Have you tried the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector? You can get a 0.5 oz sample with the code OPAL and if you decide to buy it after that, it looks pricey at first glance but it's a monstrous 1.7 oz, making it a great deal. They just came out with a powder version too, but the liquid is awesome. You can use it alone as a highlighter or mix into a liquid foundation for a pretty glow. 

poshified

Re: Is there a face illuminator that has the same quality as Laura Mercier's but not as expensive?

I second the Opal Shimmering skin perfector! :smileyhappy: The powder form is just as gorgeous!

poshified

Stila kitten duo highlighter!

swfupload_5353612325860587483.jpg

roxystar4

@poshified Ive heard great things about this!  

poshified

(0) Hearts

It's great to pair with both cool and warm toned blushes :smileyhappy: They're also great as eyeshadows!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Lorac's Oil Free Luminizing Powder is gorgeous on and feels lovely too! It's so smooth to the touch and not chalky or dry feeling when being applied!

swfupload_3538910889241120691.jpg

It's available in 3 shades, the faires (shell pink shade) is available in a duo with their matte bronze in a mini size for $12 if you're wanting to give it a try.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi michaela1010,

I'd recommend trying NARS Illuminator in Albatross, which will give you a stunning golden sheen glow. 

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=albatross&skuId=957324&productId=P2855&_req...

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4