Is there a dupe for the Hourglass Immaculate Powder Foundation?

I tried it in-store and it seems fantastic. I'm not sure I want to spend so much money on it, though, so I'm just wondering if Sephora has something that is like it Smiley Happy

Re: Is there a dupe for the Hourglass Immaculate Powder Foundation?

(0) Hearts

The coverage would not be the same, but the Benefit Big Easy BB Cream is a liquid to powder.

(0) Hearts

I don't use the immaculate foundation any more because of my dry skin, but I don't think there is anything "as good" in Sephora. 

it just clings and hugs the skin, offering great coverage and lasting power. It also lasts a very long time because you don't need to much of the product to cover the face. 

if you're willing to look elsewhere, there is a Japanese brand called Kate. its not a dupe, but is a similar concept and theirs is also very very nice. 

Catrice I think has something in a jar (like a mousse) that also sets to a powdery finish. but that one is kind of hard to get in US 

(0) Hearts

Hi, Fluffymua, foundations can be one of the toughest things to peg down and get right. If you've shopped around and have done your due diligence with comparing and testing formulas and how they wear with your skin and just keep running into walls or aren't completely satisfied until you've come across the Hourglass one I would suggest biting the bullet and investing in it. Yes, it's easy to see a price tag and get sticker-shocked, but consider the ordeal that can comprise a foundation search, sometimes it's better to fork over the $55 for the Hourglass (which you've tried, worn, and found to really like an enjoy) than to consistently pop into stores spending around $30 a bottle on other foundations that may not stack up as well.

If you're looking for cream/liquid to powder products, I would suggest Tarte's Colored Clay CC Primer Stick. Though it won't give you the same/fuller coverage as the Hourglass or an actual foundation, it's a great "natural finish" and light weight alternative for days where you may not want to sport an actual foundation. It's great for oily or combination skin, has color correcting clay components to even out redness or sallow undertones, and dries down to a powder finish.

Hi fluffymuha,

You could try the BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation.

Unfortunately any other foundation at the same high quality as Hourglass will be equally as pricey, if not more (see? you do get what you pay for! haha)

For example:

Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20, or

Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-Light Mat Radiance SPF 20 - PA++

Smiley Happy -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation