MsStacey1990

Is it true?

Ok So, I was on beautylish, and was reading a thread on there, then a girl on there said that the chocolate bar is supposely a limited edition palette? OMG is this true? i really hope not T_T gonna have to order me couple more then!!! has anyone heard about it being limited edition cause i havent?

btmod2

Re: Is it true?

Hi MsStacey1990,

Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette is a permanent part of Too Faced's product line. The smaller palette with the iPhone case is limited edition though. I hope this clarifies :smileyhappy:!

Best,

Randee

MsStacey1990

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: was sooo worried! I love it soo much! would feel so bad to suddenly find out its limited edition :smileysurprised:.. but thank you for confirming its permanent yay

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hehehe, you're welcome, MsStacey1990! I know how you feel! I always get worried that my favorite products are going to be limited edition. :smileyhappy:

MsStacey1990

Phew! cause this girl on beautylish was like its limited edition good thing you have it etc etc.. im like woah wait a minute! o.O it cant be T_T lol. but I also read on temptalias blog its permanent haha yay

ljp93

Right!? Great news for us all! :smileyhappy:

ljp93

The candy bar iPhone 5 case is limited edition! The chocolate bar palette is not limited edition! It's a permanent addition so fret not! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • ljp93
    • MsStacey1990