synstrangelove

In regards to the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation..

Does anyone know when it will ever be restocked? I've been waiting patiently for MONTHS and I still haven't been able to repurchase. I just want to know if I should even bother waiting anymore or should I just move on and look for something else. :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

Re: In regards to the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation..

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@kissXmakeup- Any Sephora will ship if they have it all you have to do is call and ask I've called one in California before and I live in the South and they shipped to me with no problem. They won't ship a sample but they'll ship the product.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

You may want to check in store I think that have a better stock in store than on line. Also if you know what color you wear call around to Sephora stores and have it shipped to you. Hope this helps!

kissXmakeup

I didn't know that stores could ship to you? I asked a store this question because I had run into the same issue and they said they aren't able to do that. I would suggest to type in your zip code next to the product and see if any stores near you have the shade you need..

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I need to go check my stores to see if they have it in stock yet....waiting for it online is starting to become exhausting. I don't understand why they don't just make MORE for online orders...????. I know that when the naked palette was out of stock, it was also out of stock for *months* and *months* but once it came back , I haven't had a problem in finding it both in stores and online.

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Right? I got so tired that I decided to get a different foundation. The Kat Von D was not a perfect shade match for me, sadly. 

synstrangelove

I really wish we could get a direct answer with the status of this product. Seems like every month or so someone asks when it will be restocked and the answer is always the end of this month beginning of next month -___- I've gone about four months now with foundation I really dislike just because I don't want to splurge on something else that won't match or suit my skin tone it type. It's to the point where I'm just annoyed and it sucks because I love sephora and Kat Von D's line of products I just wish I could get a reliable answer.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mia! Hopefully it will get to the stores soon! I need to get mine in the shade 44 :smileyvery-happy:

miabt

(0) Hearts

@synstrangelove - We expect stock to be replenished be the end of March/Early April, which is right about now :smileyhappy:  We truly apologize for the delay!!

xo, Mia

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

I just checked and it is in stock but they only have 3 colors left.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • kissXmakeup
    • mkupgk
    • synstrangelove