kkamanda

In need of a good foundation

I have bad acne scars, pretty big pores, and ofcourse acne. I'm currently on acutane which is drying my skin out. What would be a good full coverage foundation for me ?? I was thinking of trying hd makeup forever . Any suggestions before I buy it ?? Please and thankyou !!

kkamanda

Re: In need of a good foundation

Awesome thanks !!! I think I will go get smaples and see what one works best for me!

Once again thank you !!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I agree with Janine on the Kat Von D, or another one for you to look at would be the Hourglass immaculate liquid powder foundation, Both have awesome coverage and great staying power.Hope this helps!

jerseyjazz

(0) Hearts

My skin is very similar to yours, and MUFE'S HD foundation is awesome and absolutely flawless. I actually had the Kat Von D's Foundation, and I don't think it even compares to MUFE's HD foundation. For me, Kat Von D's foundation was very cakey. MUFE HD can provide the same coverage and it is very lightweight. I also found that the MUFE HD left me with a nice, dewey finish. I also love the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in the hydrating blue. Also, the MUFE primers are a great option for illuminating dry, dull skin as well as hydrating. Good luck!

janinebt

Hi kkamanda,

MUFE's HD foundation has medium to full coverage if you layer it and works well for all skin types. It's a cult classic for good reason, it gives the skin a stunning soft focus satin finish. If you want something with longer lasting full coverage I'd say give Kat Von D's Everlasting Foundation a try (they'll be back in stock very very soon).

Since you do have skin that is on the dry side always make sure that you are applying primer. Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer is a good option, it's very creamy and hydrating.

Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo FoundationMAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover FoundationSmashbox - Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • kkamanda
    • jerseyjazz