starpunk2
Accepted Solution

Im looking for new foundations and powders!!

(0) Hearts

I am N122 in MUFE foundation and 127 MUFE pro finish powder. I also have dry and acne skin. Help please.

dianabt

Re: Im looking for new foundations and powders!!

Hi Starpunk2,

You may want to try a foundation to help treat and heal acne and breakouts. Clinique Acne Solutions foundation is great for that. Try Fresh Beige for a similar coloring:

Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

The Korres Wild Rose Compact Powder is a good lightweight powder for your skin type as well. Try shade "WRP4" which should match your undertones as well.

Korres - Wild Rose Compact Powder

Definitely look at some new skincare masks that can help to hydrate your skin but also keep acne and bacteria that causes acne at bay. You may not want anything moisturizing but still need your skin to be hydrated from within:

Dr. Jart Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask

Dr. Jart+ - Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
starpunk2

(0) Hearts

Thanks soo much @dianabt. I will try them. Also what would you recommend for skin care like face wash, toner & face lotion or moisturizer.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Just posted this for another user, but it applies to your post, too.  Also, get Murad's Pomegranate Mask. I get 4 applications out of every packet, anrd it truly has changed my breakouts, smoothness, and I clarity of my skin. Dry spots gone after 1 try! Makes my makeup look incredible!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • starpunk2