LolaLf

If your hair color was Christina Hendricks intense red RED.. what would you do for eyebrows?

swfupload_6505929900976397535.jpg

dianabt

Re: If your hair color was Christina Hendricks intense red RED.. what would you do for eyebrows?

Hi LolaLf, 

Such a gorgeous shade of red hair! :smileyhappy: In my experience, matching the brows with a similar shade of red will be the most flattering- You can still use a slightly more blonde or brown tone but a hint & tint of red will be most flattering and natural looking to complement the color.

I agree that Anastasia has a beautiful auburn coloring for redheads to try, you can also use a loose pigment or maybe even an eyeshadow (look at Make Up For Ever) for some close shades too!

MUFE #158 (if applied sparingly with a light brown pencil or tinted brow gel over it would look fantastic)

swfupload_6002853117544337520.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-P12633?skuId=774372

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

Re: If your hair color was Christina Hendricks intense red RED.. what would you do for eyebrows?

Lorac's Take a Brow kit in Auburn is great, my friends who have fire engine to bright tomato red us it and it does the trick plus looks natural without being too loud or clownish.

lolo01

Anastasia now carries Auburn filling powder for redheads :smileyhappy: 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

You could use an orange-y lipliner along with a brownish brow pencil/powder to match the right shade. A little more work but it could look fantastic if you get it right!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • rikkie
    • lolo01
    • LolaLf
Photos2
  • swfupload_6505929900976397535.jpg
  • swfupload_6002853117544337520.jpg