amynadinexo

I need major help. please read <3

[ Edited ]

I get white heads and little bumps all over my t-zone, and it looks bad after an hour or two of my makeup being on, & my skin starts getting greasy in my tzone. & i get redness and uneven skin even when my make up is on, you can see the unevenness underneath. what product will help this & is effective but isnt terribly expensive. i was thinking maybe on of lancomes serums could help but im not sure whitch one. their new dream tone has been getting bad reviews. I need to smooth out my skin, hydrate & moisturize, even my complexion, get rid of breaks outs & white heads. any tips, or products you'd recommend?

btmod2

Re: I need major help. please read <3

Hi amynadinexo,

If your skin is very dry and sensitive, I would recommend always using an SPF when you go outside. If you want to get a little bit of color, I would use a sunscreen with a little bit lower of an SPF so you can still tan a little. I recommend trying the Clarins Sunscreen Spray Oil-Free Lotion Progressive Tanning SPF 15. 

Alternatively, you may want to try something like Perfekt's Matte Body Perfection Gel in Tan. This gel delivers a ton of color, but without any of the damaging rays from the sun. You can just massage this gel in anywhere you want to look tan and get instant color! This gel washes off in the shower and gives skin a very natural looking bronze color. 

Best,

Randee

In terms of skin care, I think you should invest in a mask. My favorite mask right now is Glamglow's Supermud Clearing Treatment. This masks helps with breakouts, white heads and blackheads and will give your skin a beautiful glow. It is definitely one of my favorites and is a valuable investment. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

missey1973

Re: I need major help. please read <3

My skin is very similar to yours. My chest looks like a road map of veins. For years I tried tanning beds, laying in the sun, fake tans and nothing ever worked. My eyelids have veins that run all through them. I found that mac paintpot in painterly worked perfect to cover them. Since I worked so well on my eyes I tried it as a foundation and well, that did work at all. My favorite foundation to cover redness and the veins in my face is KVD or Estee Lauder Double Wear. I have really really dry flaky skin and have never found a solution to that so I normally just mix a little moisturizer in with my foundation. I just started using a bronzer from Bobbi Brown on my neck and I really like that. It give me a little color.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • amynadinexo
    • missey1973