jennietom

I need lightweight, sheer coverage that won't dry my face out! HELP!

I have fair,sensitive skin that dries out easily. For the past 14 years (my entire make-up wearing existence  I have used Finelle's cleanser, moisturizer and translucent powder but the brand was discontinued. My complexion used to be clear, my pores small and my skin bright. Now my face hates me. It breaks out, my pores look huge and my skin is dull. I've been using Peter Thomas Roth's skin care products and Too Faced's Natural Face Pallette and those seem to be working really well for me. All I need now is a lightweight, loose powder that I can use one top of my make-up to kind of blend or soften the edges or alone to even out my skintone. I tried Bare Minerals (the foundation and mineral veil first then just the mineral veil on top of my makeup) and it gave me dry patches where the skin skabbed and peeled or flaked off. Please help me!

'

janinebt

Re: I need lightweight, sheer coverage that won't dry my face out! HELP!

(0) Hearts

Hi Jennietom,

I would suggest using something that is designed for problematic skin. I really like the CoverFX line for my clients with delicate complexions, as it's designed for even the most sensitive of skintypes. Their Pressed Mineral Foundation sounds like it'll work best for you :smileyhappy:.

swfupload_5243357524494067237.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Did you start having all the problems after you changed skin care? It seems like something in the skin care line has caused your face to break out, maximize your pores and cause your skin to be dull. You may also want to compare those also. For a good loose powder I recommend the MUFE HD powder it's my personal fave! Hope this helps!

jennietom

The anti-aging cleansing gel, clinical peel & reveal, Max sheer all day moisture defense lotion and the retinol fusion PM. I have also done 2 weeks of the Tarte detoxifying mask and have been using The Present prier by Philosophy.

I like the all day moisturizer because it is sheer like the one from finelle. Ideally I would like something a little thinner and smoother.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

What products in the PTR line are you using?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • jennietom
Photos1
  • swfupload_5243357524494067237.jpg