Answer
beautyinpain
I need foundation help!

I need a foundation that is flawless, lasts all day. doesnt cause breakouts, and wont cake. Any sugestions?  I have combination skin, and will break out alot right before my period but dont break out often besides that. I dont normally use a primer but will that hel?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
gilil
Answered

I would go to Lancome and ask for a sample of Teint Idole.  they will match your color and give you a 10 day supply.  then go and buy it at Sephora so you can rack up your beauty points :smileyhappy:

Diamond Lil

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi beautyinpain!

Gilil has a great suggestion with the Lancome Teint Idole. You have 14 hour of long wear coverage that is oil free and looks flawless and smooth.

I also suggest trying the Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover foundation because it has buildable coverage, lasts for hours and is not only oil free but looks smooth and perfect on all skin types!

MUFE HD foundation.jpg

Try the Nars Sheer Matte foundation too, which has a beautiful soft matte coverage that is oil free and will keep your skin flawless and classic throughout the day. I love both these foundations for all skin types and highly recommend both!

Nars Sheer Matte.jpg

I hope my suggestions can help you! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • beautyinpain
    • dianabt
    • gilil
Photos2
  • Nars Sheer Matte.jpg