Answer
glamouraddict
Accepted Solution
I need a under-eye concealer to hide my dark circles and one that doesn't exaggerate my fine lines

I'm 22 years old and I need a new concealer for under-eye circles.  I've tried a bunch but haven't found "the one" yet.  Most of them settled into fine lines around my eyes and made them more noticeable.  Any suggestions?  I've tried "Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer" by SMASHBOX, "All About Eyes Concealer" by CLINIQUE, "Double Feature" by LORAC, and "Amazing Concealer" by Amazing Cosmetics.  I've also tried the bareminerals "well rested" and "bisque" and wasn't sold on either of them for my undereye circles.  I wouldn't even mind using two different concealers but I just want something that will work!  Any ideas?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sallysdesign
Answered

did you get a good answer? Looking for the same thing!

dianabt
@sallysdesign have you tried the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit? I love it because you can mix the two shades together for the perfect color combination.

http://bit.ly/VoTVdB

Make sure you are using a good hydrating eye cream as well to keep the eye area moisturized so the concealer looks and feels smoother.

lylysa
Also, to Sallysdesign, note that this thread was originally posted back in 2011. Though you can start a new thread so the date is more current and not confused with just a revival of a dead thread, you can also utilize the search option as this topic and similar ones have been covered previously and you can browse through past suggestions and posts.

If you still can't find your answer, again, opt to start a new thread that way you're not piggybacking off dead threads and a new thread will grab the attention of users better.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • glamouraddict
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • sallysdesign