sanadesigns

I need a neutralizer for to mainly even out my skin tone,before i put foundation...any suggestions?

ilovebears

Re: I need a neutralizer for to mainly even out my skin tone,before i put foundation...any suggestio

So, I just received my order last night (ULTA's shipping is so slow compared to Sephora's, but the 20% off + GWP swayed me).  I tried the product for the first time today.

I'm actually very impressed with how well it toned down redness and brightened my skin overall.  There is definitely a lot of green pigment in this product though, so if you don't have any redness, this may not be for you.  I do like how it functions as a primer as well; it doesn't irritate my skin (at least we're good so far, ~6 hours in), and it plays nice with my foundation. :smileyhappy:

I think this product is definitely worth a try! :smileyhappy:  http://www.sephora.com/one-step-correct-P269019

sanadesigns

Re: I need a neutralizer for to mainly even out my skin tone,before i put foundation...any suggestio

thanks so much for remembering me, i dont have any redness, im mostly neutral, im still looking though...enjoy ur product. i hope its what ur looking for..and keep on posting..

czikimonkey

Try It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness! I love it! 

ilovebears

I actually just ordered Stila's One Step Correct primer, which has green, lavender, and peach tones.  However, I haven't tried this product myself yet (my local store doesn't carry Stila, so I'm waiting on it to arrive in the mail).  Maybe you can take a look at the product description/reviews and decide if this might work for you? :smileyhappy:

Sn4rky

I use this everyday!  Love it!!  It goes on nicely and not only evens out my skintone, but does a nice job of brightening as well! 

HelloCoffee

ooooh, wow that looks interesting. I will read the reviews on this but would love your thoughts on it as well. 

sanadesigns

when u receive it and try it, let me know how u like it, and the coverage it gives...thanks

ilovebears

Will do :smileyhappy:

H216

The new bare minerals primer/bb cream may also work

sanadesigns

(0) Hearts

thanks, im going to look into it right now....

Spoiler

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi sanadesigns,

Depending on what colors you are trying to even out on your skin, I would recommend one of the Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primers. Each color neutralizes different skin tones. MAKE UP FOR EVER also has color correcting HD Microperfecting Primers as well!

:smileyhappy: -Laura

sanadesigns

(0) Hearts

guess what, as i was browsing thru sephora website, as i do everyday, i found something that hopefully might work, its the no bleeding lips..no dark shadows...its new..so im going to order it and im hoping for the best. If there is any other suggestons, let me know..thanks again

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

That's more of a highlighter pen like YSL, Givenchy... 

It's meant to enhance the complexion, and it reflects light, so you put it under the eyes, bridge of nose, around the mouth... 

It won't correct redness on the cheeks. 

sanadesigns

(0) Hearts

1532032_10151865054807467_1264854752_n-1.jpgThis is a picture of  me..im not sure what undertone i am, but there are times where i dont need to wear foundation, but i need something to neutralize discoloration, for example I have the yellow stick neutralizer from maybelline, but i want something that blends easily, and looks like skin...i have so many concealers, but somehow there are times where it doesnt do anything, like the maybelline. I hope im clear in what im looking for...thanks for ur quick feedback.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • ilovebears
    • HelloCoffee
    • laurabt
    • sanadesigns
    • H216