breanalee

I need a longwearing, transferproof foundation for combination (sometimes dry), sensitive skin.

(0) Hearts

Any suggestions?

breanalee

Re: I need a longwearing, transferproof foundation for combination (sometimes dry), sensitive skin.

(0) Hearts

I try to avoid products with parabens and sulfates in them. With this in mind, do your suggestions change?

jxw200

Re: I need a longwearing, transferproof foundation for combination (sometimes dry), sensitive skin.

Bobbi Brown long wear even finish foundation! very ince finish, and i think more appropriate for sensitive skin than some of the other suggestions. :smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

Also the smashbox 15hr, Lancoem Teint Idole Ultra 24hr, and the Dior forever flawless would be some more options for you to look at. Hope this helps!

lylysa

MUFE, Kat Von D, and Urban Decay make some stellar setting sprays too that can be used over all types of make up to help lock it down and wear longer!

I've used the MUFE and UD ones and had great results, they don't feel heavy or sticky. Though I haven't tried the KVD one, several users here have and give it rave reviews!

breanalee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Light to medium coverage would be preferrable. Nothing in particular, in terms of allergies. I occassionally breakout from some foundations, like Naked by UD.

keelybt

I recommend trying Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup. It is a sheer foundation that can be layered for more coverage. It is long-wearing and waterprooof.

MUFEface&body.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/face-body-liquid-makeup-P12635?skuId=468983

kenny

(0) Hearts

I have to second this suggesion! It is very long wearing, it starts sheer but can be built up to medium coverage without looking cakey. Or for additional coverage I like to layer MUFE's Pro-finish powder foundation.

Due to the texture of this product (gel-like) I do find that the easiest way to apply is with your fingers, becuase it makes it easier to blend out

breanalee

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for the recommendation. For some reason, I have overlooked this foundation! Very much appreciated. :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Breanalee What type of coverage are you looking for?  Is there anything in particular that you are sensitive to?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • jxw200
    • lylysa
    • breanalee
    • beautylovingirl