I'm new i need help

Best product for dark spot and dark circle and face moisturize, i'm lost with all these product pls

Re: I'm new i need help

(0) Hearts

Hi Ovaa48,

In terms of a great eye cream to help with dark circles, I highly recommend Philosophy's Miracle Worker Eye Cream. This eye cream will really help fade dark circles under the eyes and is very moisturizing. Smiley Happy

In terms of a facial moisturizer, can you provide us with any more information regarding your skin? Are you dry, combination or oily? What products are you currently using? Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

I love Shiseido's White Lucent anti-dark circle eye cream. I've tried various eye creams over the years & this by far is my favorite.   They also have an intensive spot targeting serum, which is currently OOS at Sephora.  Their entire White Lucent line targets dark spots.

Do you have a Sephora/Ulta near you? I would maybe go in and request samples of a lot of the things these ladies are listing, as well as ask someone there for some samples.  A lot of it may be trial and error to see what works best with your skin.

For dark circles under my eyes, I like Glamglow for eyes.  It burns a little when you first put it on.  If you can get past the burn, it works wonders.  You only need to wear it for 3 minutes, and I use one pod for both eyes rather than one each as suggested.  

On my dark spots, I like to use Dreamtone (shade 1 for fair skin, 2 for medium or 3 for dark) by Lancome.  I was using Bright Expert prior to that and find the new one works better.  My spots are still there, but they are definitely fading.

I agree that I would not recommend a moisturizer without knowing your skin type, because it is the most important thing you put on your face.  It needs to be just right for your skin.

We'll need to know a bit more about your skin first.  Is it dry, oily, sensitive...?  Do you get breakouts?  What sort of age group are you in?

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation