Answer
marshiemallow
I'm looking for a new makeup remover for combination skin..help!

Would love some recommendations on good makeup remover that can be used for the entire face, eye makeup included.  I'm fairly lazy and having one product that removes impurities from the entire face would be most ideal. 

Thanks lovelies! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 9
MermaidBarbie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have combination skin and I swear by this: Olay Regenerist Micro-Purifying Foaming Cleanser. It takes everything off, and I mean everything. It has a very slight scent, but it feels and smells so luxurious that I become in the mood to drink shampagne lol.

075609032967.jpg

cribare
Answered
(0) Hearts

Boscia cleansing oil. Works great- even removes waterproof mascara. NO oily residue and doesn't dry out my skin. Rinses clean immediately.

HoneyBHooligan
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. They work really well for me and my busy schedule, and you can get them at Wal-Mart! For a natural solution, I've also heard you can use olive oil to remove makeup, but I have yet to try it so I can't speak to how well it works.

albabyyy
Answered

image.jpg

Ponds Cold Cream! Just rub it on your eyes/face and then wipe if off with a damp washcloth or cotton pad. your makeup will melt right off, even waterproof eye makeup. It's very inexpensive and since it's a cream, it lasts longer than liquid makeup remover. Not to mention you can buy it at any drugstore.

ShoeDiva1
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Marshiemallow,

I love using Claudalie Cleansing Milk!

This velvety milk cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes. Enriched with nourishing and soothing agents, it leaves the skin clean, soft and comfortable. Appropriate for sensitive skin and eyes, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
Use: morning and evening

Hope this helps!

Supertromette
Answered
(0) Hearts

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser!

Chrissybear
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used to use the purity cleanser by Philosophy as suggested below but I've come to love th Fresh Soy Cleanser! 

It will melt all of your eye makeup right off, including waterproof mascara.. 

Id invest in a small bottle first as you may be a little sensitive to its smell .. But once you see it's wonders you probably won't mind! 

59rushswoosh
Answered

A product that I think sounds really perfect for what you described is the Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser! I also have combination skin and have been using this for a very long time and have never had any problem with it. It makes your face feel so squeaky clean and takes off every bit of makeup! Plus a little goes a very long way...ive had my bottle for around 9 months of daily use and have yet to run out. I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

miabt
Answered

Hi marshiemallow,

A popular "all in one" cleanser/remover is the Purity Made Simple by Philosophy.  It works well when I need to remove everything on my face.  I will say that it doesnt exactly remove waterproof mascara, but it takes just about everything else off :smileyhappy:  Definitely worth a try!

Philosophy - Purity Made Simple

http://www.sephora.com/purity-made-simple-P7109?skuId=407304

xo, Mia

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • cribare
    • MermaidBarbie
    • latinadiva
    • marshiemallow
    • miabt